HONEYMOON

Siddharth Nigam and Avneet Kaur were a newly married couple from an upper middle class family. Sid was the HR of an MNC while Avu was an event manager. She had her own start up business which was started not a long while ago and was preparing itself to reach the heights of success.

Sid, being the HR, was informed by the CEO that a party will be held to celebrate the 25 successful years of the company. While looking for a convenient event manager, Sid got to know about Avu. He contacted her and the deal was finalized. But this deal not only made a way for the success of the party but also created a way to each other's hearts.

Sid and Avu fell in love with each other while planning the program. Sid proposed Avu on the party day and she accepted. Dating for 3 months, they got to know each other too well and figured out that they had found out their soulmates. They decided to marry.

Soon they were tied with the wedding knots. Their families were quite supportive in this decision fortunately wanting nonetheless than their child's happiness.

But,due to the overloading stress and work at office, both couldn't take long breaks from their office. So they decided to leave for their honeymoon the same night of their marriage.

After the wedding was over, they directly went to the airport boarding the flight to New York. Reaching there, they booked a cab and went to the pre-booked hotel. They were soon assigned the room. It had a small living room, a bathroom and a really cozy bedroom.

Being too tired, both drifted off to sleep peacefully not even bothering to change their dress

Next morning,
Avu woke up first. She smiled feeling a pair of arms around herself. She looked over to see the handsome face of her husband. She caressed his hair. He snuggled closer to her.

Sid- Mm..

Avu- Good morning..

Sid opened his eyes and looked at her smiling.

Sid- Good morning wifey.

He softly pecked her lips. Both woke up and did their morning chores one by one. Rest of the day was spent by them exploring various places of New York.

At night, they returned back to the hotel after a romantic dinner. Avu took her nighty and went to the washroom to change while Sid changed into some shorts staying shirtless.

Avu entered the room.