"You had your Mum in Ireland and my Mum."

"Your Mum who had my guts even before I broke up with you pregnant with our child? Anyway why aren't you in Ireland?"

"I told you, I'm here to see Orla."

"Well she's at school sooo-"

"Thought we could spend the day together."

"Oh yeah sure." Saorise nodded.

"Really?"

"Fuck no!" Saorise chuckled as she walked past Connor and soon past Liz and Julia. "Hi stalker, hi Julia."

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Saorise sat down on a bench behind the snack table drinking some vodka every now and then from the bottle she sneaked away from the drinks table. "You alright love?" Saorise looked up at Anne who walked up to her then sat beside her on the bench.

"Just watching the drinks table... mainly Liz's drinks measurements.... are you okay, love?"

"Conor has turned up."

"Your Conor. Conor as in Orla's dad, Conor. As in your ex who cheated on you Conor. You mean-"

"Anne!" Saorise interrupted. "Stop malfunctioning! And yes- what other Conor do we know?"

"What does he want?"

"Well to see our Orla." Saorise sighed taking a big sip of the vodka again.

"Did you take that from the-" Anne stuttered watching Saorise take another sip. "Okay, I think that's enough." Anne slowly took the bottle of Saorise looking at it in shock to see most of it gone.

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Saorise stumbled over to the drinks table after Anne took over. "Hi stalker, Julia, KEVIN!!!" Saorise cheered hugging Kevin. "Have you been swimming you're all wet." She slurred.

"No, no, it's just all these coats."

"Take them off you weirdo. OH LIZ!" Saorise cheered again walking round the table wrapping her arms round Liz's neck loosely pulling her into a hug. "Julia it's Liz." Saorise pointed to Liz as she continued to hug her as Liz tried to push her away.

"Yes I know." Julia sighed slightly as Liz managed to push Saorise off her.

"Who was that man you were speaking to earlier babe?" Julia asked Saorise.

"A fucking wanker that's who!"

"Might need to be a bit more specific for me there love."

"A fucking wanker." Saorise repeated. "I can come up with other words, arsehole, dickhead, cu-"

"Okayyy." Kevin interrupted Saorise.

"He's my ex, Orla's Dad."

"Oh oh nice one he was goregous."

"The personality ruins it."

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

Liz drunkly walked over to Saorise and sat next to her as Anne sat behind them, Amanda reading out the promises for the auction. "Uh oh.... this is my one." She chuckled as Saorise rolled her eyes looking down in confusion when a packet of crisps were shoved into her face.

"15 year old crisps?" Liz asked her as Saorise shrugged and took a handful if crisps shoving them into her mouth and downing them with more of Liz's strongly made drink.

"I can't believe I did this. Anyway, bit of fun! I auction a kiss." Everyone murmured in shock as Saorise drunkly cheered at Amanda. "Uh thanks Saorise." Amanda chuckled. "Shall we start the bidding at £50? Who wants a kiss for £50?!" The room fell silent as Amanda repeatedly tired to encourage someone to raise their hand and bid.

"50 pence!" Liz yelled out.

"Uh thanks Liz not sure 50 pence is reasonable but anyway... any raise on 50 pence.... come on people this is for charity any raises?! please.... a pound! Anyone want to raise a pound."

"55p!" Saorise yelled out.

"56p." Liz yelled back.

"Look like we have a bidding war Amanda." Julia smirked.

"57p." Saorise yelled back at Liz."

"A pound!" Liz yelled yet again.

"Oh I'm out, can't afford to pay a pound." Saorise sat back, crossing her arms smiling in pleasure watching Amanda panic as Liz approached her, sudden;y grabbing her cheeks and kissing her, Saorise cheering in response as Liz proudly walked back to her seat with Saorise laughing at the situation and more importantly Amanda's frozen reaction.

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

"Hey you got more crisps!" Liz cheered louder than expected as Saorise sat beside her once again opening another packet of at least 15 year old crisps, Liz taking a handful. They somehow got into a game where they tried to throw crisps into each other's wide open mouth. Liz tried to aim as Saorise leaned back slightly to catch the crisp in her mouth, but due to her state misjudged it completing forgetting there was nothing supporting her back as she fell on the hard floor hitting her head as Julia stopped mid speech.

"God's sake." Julia mumbled, partly toward Saoirse but also realising Liz was right about one of the Mum's, who organised the whole fundraiser, not knowing her name. Julia and Anne helped Saoirse up off the floor as held her side laughing. "Just go and get some fresh air, both of you!" Julia sighed as Liz got up with Saorise both slightly leaning on each as they walked out the hall giggling and stumbling and out the school staying within the playgrounds.

"Cig?" Liz struggled to get the cigarette packet out of her pocket as Saorise took the cigarette from her hand as Liz lit her cigarette, catching eye contact with Saorise when lighting hers for her.

"Who'd have thought... that you'd be willing to come out alone with me, escaping a fundraiser." Saorise tipsily chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Liz slurred.

"You hate me Liz.... I mean you're a fucking arsehole but I don't hate you.... you just annoy me."

"I don't-"

"Saorise." Anne walked outside interrupting Liz. "You've got three missed calls from Conor."

"Alright I'm coming.... See ya Liz." Saorise gave her a small smile as she wrapped her arm round Anne's shoulders, Anne doing the same but more so to support Saorise's weak with alcohol body as she stumbled back into the hall.

"See you."

☼☀︎☽♥︎♡♥︎☾☀︎☼

𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕-𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 (𝒃𝒃𝒄)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें