A/n

Rae

Hello there reader my name is Rae and I'm the one writing this book. Before you start I do have a few things to say and for you to keep in mind whale heheh reading.

First my Grammer and spelling isn't the best. And I do this mostly off line was I write so text to speech doesn't work. So I'm sorry about my really bad grammar and spelling.

This is the first time I'm really doing a male reader story. I have had a bit of pray with boy X boy story's. So it shouldn't be two hard for me to grasp a hold of this all.

If you all ready know how X readers work then skip down to the following emoji 🐝

Now for those who don't know how they work or have never readed one of my books here's the information your going to need.

Y/n= Your name
L/n= last name

If you see a name or y/n next to (pov) that mean the story has shifted in Narrative. Aka "point of view"/pov.

F/c= favorite color
S/k= skin tone
F/f= favorite food
R/c= random color
R/f= random food choices
F/d= favorite drink
H/n/n= hated nickname
N/n= nickname
H/t= hair type
E/c= eye color

Also if you see this (example) it's just me commenting on my own work for fun. They usely are really funny. And I would read them if you want a good laugh. If not you can just skip pass them.

And that's the jiff of it

🐝

Welcome back to those who knows how X reader work. Now onto some character information so that your not comfused completely about what is going on.

Y/n L/n: hight 5'8, age 27, job non...., haircut is long enough to put in a bun.(you keep your hair color and the way your hair works., Important information
Y/n go's to college and is in robotic and engineering. They are a smart student with a above grade intelligence. They leave in a old house they found that was being sold for free because it's full of dead people.( Aka a house where a lot of people have died in. Or the people who once leaved there has died in a unknown way.) Y/n has no contact with family.( You'll be told why in the story)

FNAF AU

William afton: is the William from the secretary breach and is mixed with the glamrock Bonnie suit.

Miss Afton: is a Angle and can't intact with her family at all. She will be mechanic every now and then but not much., Miss uses to be a part of Ennard but after the FNAF 6 fire. She was set free.

Michael Afton: is glamrock Freddy ( ya had to go game theory on this one)

Elizabeth afton:( died in 1978) she is two years older then Evan but died five years before he did. ( So if she didn't die at that time frame she would have been 10 at the time of Evans death.) She moved on after the FNAF 6 fire. But was reborn.

Evan Afton:( died at age of 9) Evan aka the crying child aka CC. Is a year and a half younger then Elizabeth. He moved on with the missing children did. Excited when he came back he did as a spret and not as human like Elizabeth. So he found a old suit that was being made by Micheal and became Gregory.

CASSIDY ???????: After the others where free she found out William still leaves. So she moves into a video game just like him. Instead of the game being made by a compeny she made it herself and set it out to the FNAF company. Who put the game up to be played in the glamrock Mail.

I think that's all your going to need to know.

Oh ya I almost forgot. At the end of each chapter will be a word count. I'm also not going to be posting this book until I finish it. Quite like I did with my first FNAF book. So save this book for later. And as time will have it the cover will change and the book will be posted when I finish it. ( I really do hope I end up with at least 15 chapters or more in this book. Maybe even 20 something like the others books I have. Maybe not. Who knows.)

Anyway if your excited for this book like this chapter and comment what you think it will be about. Heheh.

(Please be pay wall waiting for this book. I am writing a nother book that I uploaded when I finish a chapter. And I don't want to do what I did with the last book to this one. Because with the last book people waiting almost a hole year for me to continue writing it... Ya don't want to do that.)

Anyway I'll see ya when I updated this book. And wall I work on it I may be playing some Minecraft and recording videos. Anyway see ya when I post .

Word count 884

Yes I count the words after the word count in the word count as well. XD