The confession part 2

They both died.

Then Mr MacManus showed up and punched them both in the toots until they were revived.

"Wow, Mr. MacManus thank you so much!" George squealed.

"No. Get your fat jiggly bum out of here before I call the church." He replied.

"GGGGGEEEEOOOORRRGGGEEE." Maddie was Alive, and she was pennywise. She grabbed George and took his goofy nose and ripped it off. Then she stuck it up her belly button.

"I am about to power up to my full potential. Instead of Maddie-wise, I will become PennyWise! BAHAHAHA!" Maddie flared her penny-bangs into the air.

George tried to run, but Maddie-Wise ate him before it was too late. and dunked her into the toilet. "GIRL, R U SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" george sneezed as maddie swallowed him.

That was it. George had gotten eaten by Maddie-Wise, who was about to power up into her full potential. He was still inside her huge stomach and he didn't know what to do.

Then George remembered he had ripped Mr. Swart's nipples off. He took them out of his pocket and used them to cut a hole out of maddie's stomach. He got out.

Then maddie shrank into herself again.

"Let's go to church today." She said.

"Ok." George took her to church. When they got there, it was very boring so they decided to rip off all their clothes in front of everyone and jump into the holy water. George ripped his mouth off and jumped onto Maddie's toenails.

"GEORGE PLEASE STOP." Maddie said.

"No." George said bluely. He resumed farting on his ripped-off mouth until the pastor walked in.

"HEY! NO FARTING IN THE HOLY WATER!" He sneezed.

"I don't care. Maybe you should come over here and fart with us." Maddie said. She was drunk on holy water.

The pastor threw his shoes at her and waved like an NPC for 39347282 minutes.

Then he died.