1- ....

Neyasha precious juelz key's is a famous rapper/singer from cali, she recently moved to new York for a show, but is staying longer than intended because of... Things.

Neyasha's POV:

I just arrived to my new house nd I guess it's pretty decent for a couple of months, I just got here nd my show already starts in two day's, these concert's havin me knocked

Me and my assistant just finished putting all shit I needed into the house, and she just left to hers to get some stuff ready early, like paper work nd shi.

I'm just on live on insta showing the live my room and house tour, it was a pretty big house, all white and marble flooring and kitchen.

I sat down at my already set up vanity proping up my phone on the mirror and reading the comments because I was bored.

Niyfanpage189: I heard there's a party today! You should show up

"Nah I'd rather not, I'm already tired asf and I just got here." I reply laughing.

Theyluvmalya: I'm so exited for ur concert girly!!

"Thank uuu I am too, it's gon be in 2 days and tickets sell out tomorrow! Get them while u came my loves!"

I check the time nd it's already 10:20 damn.. Already dark n shi, ima. Hop off this cs I'm hungry asf.

"Ight y'all ima get my ass off live nd go get sum to eat, I'll check in time, goodnight guyssss" I say ending the live.

I stand up off my vanity and slide off my cloths and into some grey leggings and a regular white tee, and just slide on my slide, ima ust head to the deli, I already know my way around the Bronx I basically grew up here but moved to Cali when u was 12 because of family shi.

I grabbed my mini cute ash white bare packpack and put my tazer, house keys, pepper spray, and 50 dollers in it, shi ion know how expensive shit got since I've been gone.

And I walked out the house, I decided not to drive since I wanted to get a lil walk in and it wasn't that dark out, and the deli was only a 7 minute walk from my house.

"Damn.. " I spoke to myself looking around, theres a bunch of homeless people nd old ass niggas around here. Weird asses.

I made it to the deli 10 minutes later because of stupid ass long lights. Shit pisses me off frl, like there ain't even no cars.

As I was walking up I was on my phone texting my manager about some shit she wanted to change about the show, it's wtv tho. But as I was walking I heard people talking I didn't mind it thought until I looked up and I bumped into someone and there drink spilled all over my white shirt. "Yooo what the fuck!" I yell slightly pissed since this was a white shirt nd I hate when my white stuff gets stained. Like bro. Bffr.

"Oh shit! I'm soo sorry I wasn't paying attention" a girl's voice said and I looked up to see a group of people in front of me, but mainly the girl that spilled her drink on me as she tried to wipe of off with a napkin she had. I tried to hide my pissed face since frl I wasn't paying attention ither so I can't be mad.

"Nah u good... I wasn't paying attention ither" I say looking at my now very cold stained white shirt that now became see through and showed off my white bra. My face heated up and I quickly coverd my chest.

"Fuck I'm really sorry.. Ian gotta hoodie.. Kay! Lemme see yo hoodie real quick" she yells to some really fine light skin that was kinda in the back of the group, he looked up from his phone and made eye contact with me and I guess realizing the situation since I had both my arms covering my chest.

He smirked a little and licked his bottom lip as the girl still unknown to me muggs him, "nigga stop being weird and lemme see your hoodie" she says making everyone laugh and him mug her taking off his hoodie and handing it to her and she hands it to me

"Thanks" I say to both the guy known as kay and the girl and he just continues staring me down and she smiles as me as I take off my mini backpack and she holds it as I slip on the yellow hoodie, it was pretty big on me and went way past my hands put I just rolled it up a little.

"I'm solana"
Solana:

she says with a very pretty smile showing off her black and pink braces, "I'm neyasha" I reply as she hands me back my mini backpack and I put it back on and she stands side by side to me and introduces everyone that was with her, "this is nas,Dou...

she says with a very pretty smile showing off her black and pink braces, "I'm neyasha" I reply as she hands me back my mini backpack and I put it back on and she stands side by side to me and introduces everyone that was with her, "this is nas,Dougie b, blovee,kay, cblu, and setty" she says pointing at all of them. And I just smile and wave as they all say hey or wsp.

"Lemme buy u another drink, I was boutta head into the deli anyway" I say picking up her now empty bottle of sprite, since it seems she ain't even get to drink it.

"Frl? Thanks girl! Here lemme give him my number" she says looking hella happy as we all walk into the deli, along with the boys as there having there own conversation, I got ha number and were just looking around and i notice kay looking at me every now and then.

We made eye contact and I just smiled. Damn he fine.

And this is the first chapter!! Please excuse me if there are any miss spelled words I do not look over my books before publishing!! Thank uu.

U should really vote yfm 😮‍💨❤