The shrill of the roadhouse telephone filled the silence of the bar as the family walked out and shut the door. Jo turned to the phone and gestured for her mom to get it with an annoyed look. Ellen sighed before walking behind the bar and answering, "Harvelle's."

Jo didn't hesitate when Ellen answered to pick up a file and hold it out, "3 weeks ago a young girl disappears from her Philadelphia apartment." Dean raised an eyebrow at the file, "Take it, I won't bite."

"No, but your Mom might," Dean told her. Jo didn't move which caused Dean to drop his expression and take the file out of her hand with an attitude.

"And this girl wasn't the first. Over the last 80 years, 6 women have vanished. All from the same building, all young blondes. Only happens every decade or two so the cops never eyeball the pattern. So, we're either dealing with one really old serial killer or-"

Haven looked over the work Dean was flipping through and interrupted the girl, "Who put this together? Ash?"

Jo rolled her eyes at Haven, "I did it, myself."

"I gotta admit, we hit the road for a lot less," Sam shrugged.

Ellen hung up on the phone, "Good, you like the case so much, you take it."

"Mom!" Jo snapped.

"Joanna Beth, this family has lost enough. I won't loose you too, I just won't," Ellen explained causing the whole group to fall silent with grief.

~

Dean drove the impala down the road to Philadelphia as Haven was in the passenger seat complaining to the boys, "And did you hear the attitude she gave me back there? All I did was ask a question, one question! And she rolls her eyes at me?"

Sam laughed at the girl causing Haven to look at him in the back, "Why are you laughing? It's not funny."

"It's kinda funny," Sam told her.

"Dean? Thoughts?" Haven asked.

Dean kept his eyes on the road as he gently patted Haven where he was holding her leg, "Oh no, don't get me involved."

Haven sighed, "Come on, boys! I was gonna compliment her, but as soon as I asked she was all over my case! Can't you guys girl talk with me for one minute of your life?"

Sam smiled and gave a girly voice, "Oh yeah, girl, she was just such a bitch." That caused Dean to start laughing along with Sam. Haven pushed Dean's hand off of her and scooted as far away from the two as she could before crossing her arms.

"Assholes," Haven whispered. "I miss Beck."

"Don't be like that, it was a joke," Dean tried with her. "It was supposed to be funny."

A smile started to play on Haven's lips, "Well, it wasn't."

"You sure about that? Because I'm a pretty funny person," Sam said.

"Samuel, don't lie to yourself," Haven grinned at him. Dean chuckled before pulling Haven back into him as Sam sat with his mouth open in shock from the back seat.