Chapter I. The Red Woman

Start from the beginning

She moved the horse to me and extended her hand with the dagger "No, I changed my mind." She pulled the reins and ran at full speed and shouted "Thank you for the dagger!"

I stare behind her the most beautiful woman in seven kingdoms my eye falls on.

》》》》《《《《

I'm standing on the balcony, looking out. A bell tolls in the background. Myrcella sits next to me and puts arm in arm with me.

Myrcella cries "She was good, Why?"

I stare as tears fall from me "She's not suffering. She's gone. No one can hurt her anymore."

A guard gets in "Queen, We need Ser Jaime downstairs"

I tell Myrcella to stay inside and not allow anyone to see her. I walk inside the room "What do you need?"

The guard says "We found lord Baelor stabbed outside the gates"

I sigh "Get him to Qyburn and put guards with the queen until I back" to Cersei "Stay with her and Do not move" I walk outside with him.

》》》》《《《《

I ride through the gate and into the courtyard. People are whispering. I remove my helm and see her I am surprised and she widens her eyes as I smirk at her.

I realize she is Ned Stark's daughter. His bastard the girl everyone back from North talking about her Snow White.

Robert says "Take me to your crypt. I want to pay my respects"

She looks at me and I'm still looking at her, a beauty takes your breath away.

Cersei says "We've been riding for a month, my love" She looks at Lyanna up and down "Surely the dead can wait"

"Ned" Robert gives Cersei a hard look. 

Cersei stares back at him, uncowed. Finally, Robert turns and walks away.

After an awkward glance at the Queen, Ned leads Robert toward one of Winterfell's old towers.

Arya asks "Where's the Imp?"

She says "Arya!! behave"

Cersei, humiliated in front of all, turns to me who still looking at the girl not keeping my eye away, Cersei realizes it and walks back to me Cersei asks "Where is our brother?" She glared at me "Go find the little beast"

》》》》《《《《

In the castle field, After apologies taking my dagger. Lyanna walks to the castle gate, but I pull her by the arm and push her against the wall.

I stand in front of her with his leg between her legs, the dagger on her neck. Lyanna breathes heavily, my mouth close to hers.

All I'm thinking is that I want to taste these lips "Never turn your back on a man you put a dagger on him or threaten him, Do you understand?" She nods "Say it."

"I understand"

I come closer to her mouth "Good. This is my first lesson for you." I smile "Keep it well, so you don't die young."