Chapter VIII. Mother's Mercy

Start from the beginning

I move my hand "Just a little"

Myrcella says "No you don't."

I say "Just say it"

Jaime says "What I'm trying to say. What I'm trying and failing to say..."

Myrcella says "I know what you're trying to say."

"No. I'm afraid you don't."

Myrcella stands up and looks Jaime in the eyes "I do." She takes his good hand in hers "I know. About you and mother. I think a part of me always knew. And I'm glad. I'm glad that you're my father."

I smile with tears, I can leave him with someone who loves him truly.

Jaime looks shocked but happy

Jaime looks shocked but happy. They embrace. She releases the hug and smiles at Jaime. Blood began to trickle out Myrcella's nose. Jaime says "Myrcella?"

I take out a small bottle "Myrcella, drink this"

"What is that?"

"She poisoned her"

Myrcella asks "What?" Blood begins to trickle out of Myrcella's nose and splatter the floor. I hand her a rag for the blood and she wipes it away

I open the antidote "Drink this" I force her to drink it down.

Jaime asks "How did you know?"

Myrcella sighs and the blood stops.

I say "I told you" I wipe her hair "Thank gods"

Jaime says "We should___"

I say "We should do nothing, Myrcella is dead okay"

Myrcella coughs "I am alive"

I say "I know sweetheart. But until we figure out something" I hug her and kiss her forehead. I to Jaime "Trust me, I could not save our children at least let me save her"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Ragnar and Larissa walk along the beach together "You know why I love you"

Larissa widen her eyes "Yeah obsessed with one side love"

Ragnar laughs "I know you love me too but the real thing to fall to you is your loyalty to Daeron, he abandoned you"

Larissa sighs looking at the sea "He wants my happiness"

"And I want that too, with me"

Upstairs at the castle, Greer and Monterys are in the war chamber with Rhea. Rhea says "Daenryes will wage a war. She can not do anything with Driftmark, we are a native"

Monterys says "Actually there is another war now. A small war at Dragonstone in the family"

Greer says "Can I say something"