Chapter VII. The Dance Of Dragons

Start from the beginning

Daemion says "Jaime Lannister not all the Lannister"

Aeryn says "Shut this plan down, for god sake we have madness niece to think about who calls herself queen of seven kingdoms"

Daemion wonders "What about Daenerys?"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

I wear clothes like a dornish man that I steal and I steal his crossbow and hide my face with a scarf walking between the markets and getting in.

The man wonders "How can I help you?"

"I need a good poison"

"And you are?" I give him a bag of coins "Yes, lord. I have good poisons"

"Which poison can be by mouth and with viper"

The man went to a shelf and get a box "That one you can take it you put in the mouth and by a kiss or in wine"

"I will take it and I need his cure"

The man points at another bottle "That's it" I give him two bags of gold and take the box with the two bottles "Who are you?"

I walk outside "S.G"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Dragonstone, The painted table chamber. Daemion cuts the paper "What do you mean she doesn't recognize us as kings?"

Aeryn says "You read the letter yourself"

"We have more dragons"

"Are we going to burn Daenerys, for example? Do you understand what you are saying?"

"I speak that we have the right more than her"

"She's coming with an army of Dothraki, Dothraki!!"

"We will burn them to ashes"

Aeryn sighs "We're falling apart again" he takes a chair "Aemon and Aelor are fighting for the throne and from now" He sits "I'm still alive they are fighting. Daeron I don't understand if he got his father's disease or what. Viserys locked himself in the library, studying" Aeryn points at him "You want the throne, but you don't have an heir, you made your daughter betrothed to Blackfyre, tell me, will you make her on the throne?"

"The thing is__"

Aeryn cuts him "The thing is the family is divided and I do not see any good in that"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

I'm walking and realize two men are following me. The first man asks "And who are you?"

I turn to them "Not important"

"A woman"

"Close to man"

They take their swords out and we start fighting, I beat them hard.