hudson /cassidy

( A - my character , B - dead , C - your character , D - dead , E - married to C , F - my character , G - your character)
a - hudson , b - jasmine(dead) , c - valeria , d - evan(dead) , e - jake , f -cassidy , g - andreas

valeria, evan, jake, cassidy, and andreas became closer because after high school graduation because of all the chaos. 

jasmine marie chapel 

died when she was 18 years old due to a very bad storm. her and her family were/are next door neighbors to hudson and his family. her family included her mom, dad, twin brother, and younger brother. she was dating hudson for 3 years before the day of the storm where they broke things off. she didn't know that hudson and valeria were sneaking around behind her back, cheating on her.
connections: dated hudson, sister to andreas, her mother is close to hudson's mother, was very close with valeria/cassidy

evan harold scott ; 28 

his family consists of his mom, stepdad. he died recently under mysterious circumstances. he found out what hudson and valeria were doing behind jasmine's back, so he forced hudson to tell or he would. he was there the day of the storm whem hudson broke up with jasmine, so he knows exactly what happen. he ended up breaking his foot and getting sick with the flu from the storm. he managed to get home before the water took him out into the ocean. he has told everyone his injury and flu came from him messing around. he took over the fishing company of hudson's family company when he graduated high school. he was engaged with hudson's little sister and was the father of her baby before he died. 
connections: very close to hudson/jake/andreas , engaged to hudson's younger sister, co-owners of a fishing company with jake, his stepdad is close to hudson's stepdad. 

jacob 'jake' jeffery ; 28 

he lived across the street from jasmine and hudson when they were growing up. his family includes his mom, dad, older brother, two younger sisters, and himself. his mom is very close with hudson's mom and andreas/jasmine's mom. his older brother was best friends with hudson's older brother. he also took over hudson's family company when he graduated high school. he is engaged to valeria after being together for 3 years. 
connections: his mom is close to hudson/andreas/jasmine's moms , was close to hudson , very close to evan/andreas , older brother was friends with hudson's older brother , co-owners of a fishing company with evan, engaged to valeria 

hudson ; 28 
connections: was dating jasmine , was sneaking around with valeria , his older brother was friends with evan's older brother , his mom is close with cassidy/jacob/andreas/jasmine's moms. was close to evan/jake/andrea

valeria ; 
connections: was sneaking around with hudson , engaged to jake , was close to jasmine, close with cassidy/andreas. her mom is close with hudson's ex-stepmom. 

andreas ; 
connections: brother to jasmine , his mom is close with hudson/jacob's moms. was close to hudson. close with evan/jake

cassidy ; 
connections: was close with jasmine , close with valeria/evan/jake , cousins to valeria. her mom was close to andreas/jasmine's dad.