"i think i need to show you that i belong to you, how's that sound?" he kept poacing little lisses on your neck as he made you stand up a bit so he could work his zipper. he moved your skirt and panties to the side, gently ppacing you down on his throbbing cock. "seeing you jealous really works me up."

you let out a small moan, trying not to let the people around you hear. but it was so hard, his cock was filling you up perfectly, and you could feel it throbbing and that made it even worse.

"be a good girl, and don't let anyone hear you. i'll make sure it's worth it, tonight. we haven't even gotten to the planned part of our date, tonight."

"tsuki-"

"call me kei, now."

"kei, please move. i need it. i need you, bad."

tsukishima could tell how riled up you were getting. clearly this whole thing was turning you on even more than having his cock inside your tight pussy right now. "is being in public, turning you on?" he chuckled, gently thrusting upwards. it was hard enough for you to feel it, but light enough that no one else around could see.

"mhm," you moaned, leaning your head back ok his shoulder. there was nothing else tsukishima could do to make you feel more pleasure except keep lightly thrusting into you.

"kei-. i'm close," you whispered in his ear. "and so's tokyo. make me cum before that, please."

tsukishima nodded, speeding up his thrusts just a tiny bit. he couldn't do anything that would draw attention to himself, so he kept his movements, light, fast, and unnoticeable.

"kei!" you whisper-hissed, your orgasm catching you by surprise. you weren't expecting it, so it hit even harder.

"good girl," he whispered in your ear, rubbing your back to soothe you. he gently lifted you off his cock and fixed your skirt and panties, as well as his pants. "now, we're almost to tokyo, we're going to go and have an amazing time."

you nodded. "i hope you're taking me someplace sweet. i want to enjoy this moment with you."

"next stop: tokyo!" the conductor called, this voice blaring through the whole train car. the speakers scared you a bit because of how loud they were, but your excitement kept it unnoticeable.

"i am. i'm taking you out to lunch, and then we're going to this great carnival i read aboit. then, we're going to go have dinner at this amazing sushi place, and we'll end the night back at home. watching the sunset," tsukishima explained, telling you about his whole date.

"kei?"

"hm?"

"what are we? i mean, you're taking me on a date but you just fucked me on said date."

"well what do you want to be?"

"considering i confessed my feelings for you yesterday, i want to be your girlfriend."

"then [name]. will you be my girlfriend?"

"of course, kei." you placed a gentle but meaningful kiss on tsukishima's lips, cupping the sides of his face with your hands.

"last call for tokyo! last call for tokyo!" the conductor's voice ripped through the train car again, and you laughed.

"come on, we don't want to be stuck on this train and miss our amazing date!" you laughed, grabbing his hand and pulling him off the car. you were so excited to finally be able to go on a date with tsukishima.

the only thing that was going to be left after your date was to tell yamaguchi and akaashi all the juicy details.

AUTHORS NOTE: 1/7/23HI HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER UPDATEive decided that i think i'm only going to make this book 20 chapters

HI HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER UPDATE
ive decided that i think i'm only going to make this book 20 chapters. i feel that now [name] and tsukishima are dating, there's really no point to drag it on much after that
love you all! and all creds to yebbjejiussh and Ms_maam23 to the ideas for this chapter!!

nudes; k. tsukishima On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara