35 | Sweet Revenge

Start from the beginning

That is until you recognize the citrus and peppery notes from above.

How he discovered your whereabouts, you aren't too sure.

But all that matters at the moment are the familiar arms that snake around your back, settling into the curve of your waist to remind you that you're safe. That you're secure.

"Well, well, well," Gojo beams at the scene, getting up himself so that he could meet the incomer in the eye. "Speak of the devil. Look who appeared!" He waves, his cerulean eyes crinkling from his fabricated smile. "How have you been, Nanami Kento? Have you caught up to my level yet?"

"No," Nanami answers. "I'd rather not stoop that low."

He then steps forward, placing himself between you and a now-frowning Gojo. 

Even at the insult, Gojo snaps his smile back on as he fidgets with the empty coffee cup on the table. 

"Wow, someone has gotten arrogant!"

Says Satoru himself, you thought.

But to not add fuel to the flames, you stay quiet.

"Where did my humble Kento go?" the jujutsu teacher resumes. "Don't tell me that just because you heard your girl say that she likes your dick that you're now all haughty?"

Nanami doesn't respond, but you took note of the way his forearms tensed at his senior's crude words.

"But boy, have you grown!" Gojo continues to gush. "Didn't know that my precious little underclassman would be into used goods! She's been around the block, if you know what I mean. So, how do you like the taste of my—"

And that's when Gojo lands forcefully on the floor. 

"Ow! That hurts!"

He crawls up into a seated position on the ground, searching for whoever punched him. 

As he glances up, his line of vision first shifts to Nanami's raised arm before he then turns to...you.

"What the hell, you bitch!" Gojo shouts.

Gosh, adrenaline cascades through your veins such that the soreness at your knuckles hurt like nothing more than a pinch.

The sensation bursts through you, a certain gratification swirling in your body as you realize the power at your fingertips. 

"Goddamn," Nanami mutters in awe beside you. 

As Gojo swears some more, you fight the urge to scream back at him, to unleash all the profanities that have compounded upon your resentment throughout the years.

But you know better to pick on people lower than you.

Putting Gojo in his place had always seemed like a farfetched dream.

However, seeing him below you like this, powerless and clutching his bruised cheekbone as he whined about the ache like a child younger than your son, is far more satisfying.

All eyes are on the scene by now. 

There must be twenty, maybe thirty café bystanders who have their heads turned in your direction, but you easily ignore their horrified but intrigued gazes.

"Hey, that guy," someone by the cash register whispers. "Doesn't he look familiar?"

"Hmm, yeah..."

"Wait!" yet another person chimes. "Isn't he...Isn't he that sorcerer from TV?!"

There are sounds of shuffling from behind you, some shutter clicks as others are surely snapping pictures to share the spectacle.

"Now you know to keep your dick in your pants," you explain, declaring this audibly for the whole establishment to hear.

There are gasps, some mumbling. Gossip galore, surely.

Reveling in the public humiliation that Gojo was enduring right now is enough to leave you grinning ear-to-ear, the amusement far too much to contain.

But just to nail that coffin—just to make sure that this ex knows to not mess with you again—you drag Nanami down by his spotted yellow tie.

The said man is still chuckling at your unexpected attack but his laughter is immediately hushed when you eagerly collide your lips into his, your tongue slipping into his mouth, your fingers tugging at his blonde locks.

Smiling into the kiss, Nanami is aware of the message you're trying to say, the game you're trying to play. He groans against the kiss, more than loud enough for his defeated colleague to hear, his hands squeezing the flesh at your hips.

Knowing that Gojo's eyes are glued on the scene, you want to scoff but instead raise a middle finger right at his face.

Fuck you and fuck off.

When you are beyond certain that the whole world would see the scene, you break from the kiss with the smuggest of smiles. 

"Now, if you would excuse me," you announce, hand weaved into Nanami's as you prepare to leave Gojo Satoru for good. 

"I have places to be with my boyfriend."

I felt so satisfied from writing this chapter

I felt so satisfied from writing this chapter. RAAAH!

next update: friday