CHAPTER 1(VIVIAN'S POV)

So, my dear husband has come to finally pick me up while they waited downstairs i went back up to get my things i don't know why i get the feeling that i would be tortured at his house or should i say our house because apparently the both of us own the house since it was given to us as a wedding gift from our parents and it was also bought with our names.

I'm done packing my things i take a look around my room one last time before going downstairs the maid took my bags to the car then i want to the living room my mom tried to talk to me but I'm still angry so i  cut them off.

"Sweetie ta....."

"let's go" i say to Liam as i began walking to the door before i stepped outside i took one last look at my home and the people i call my family my dad was standing there with an unhappy look my mom was crying bitterly i also had tears in my eyes i kept on cleaning them profusely i refuse to cry in front of them my mom gestured for me to hug her i wanted to but my ego was too big to be destroyed so i turned my back to them and left to meet Liam.

"Get in" he said as soon as he saw me i got in an we hit the road i told him to stop at sweet spot café i went in there i saw Tori as soon as i entered we bought a lot of pastries and some strong coffee we went back to the car then i said to Liam.

"My friend is coming with us"

"okay" he said as he started the car and pulled out of the driveway i and Tori talked for a bit before i drifted up to sleep i woke up when i felt someone touch my face i saw that it was Tori so i relaxed.

"We have reached the house" she said to me when i got out of the car i was awestruck calling it a house was an understatement it was a mansion, we entered inside then Liam told me.

"Pick any room you like"

"Yeah sure"

"aren't you guys supposed to stay in the same room" tori asks looking confused.

"NO.." we both say at the same time.

"okayyy" she says dragging the 'y'.

We all went our separate ways by Midnight i went to the guest room to meet tori then i heard her talking on the phone.

"Hello aunty"

"Hello dear how are you doing"

"I'm fine aunty I'm at Vivi's marital home but the both of them don't behave like married couple"

"Really how were they like"

"They spoke to each other with hostility, and they are sleeping in different rooms i think they had a fight"

"Dear they didn't have a fight they both hate each other"

"What are you saying aunty"

"Their marriage is an arranged marriage they don't even know each other I'm sure that's what she invited you to tell you"

"whatttt"

"Yes, dear talk to her when you see her i have to go now"

"Ok aunty goodnight"

"Goodnight dear"

I didn't bother going into her room because I wasn't ready for the questions right now so I took the snacks and went back to my room I ate them will thinking about this marriage that has ruined my life I don't believe in love but I at least wanted to marry someone I knew and someone I like a little bit well I don't hate Liam but he hates me why he does I don't know hopefully I'll find out later with that thought in mind I drifted of to sleep.