I took the phone from his hand and picked up.

-Ace, we're on our way stop calling!
-Luffy it's 7:17pm, you're almost 30 minutes late! We're gonna loose the table if you don't get here soon.
-Alright alright! We're on the Uber, what do you want me to do? Traffic is really bad!

Zoro chuckled lowly and Torao rolled his eyes.

-Okay, just hurry up!.- Ace replied.
-Cool, alright, okay, bye.- I hung up. -We gotta go. Torao you ready?

He chuckled and opened the door for me.

-What do you think?
-Right, sorry. Bye Zoro!!
-Bye guys, have a nice dinner.
-Thanks, see ya Roronoa.

We left the halls and got on an Uber to the restaurant. I sighed heavily as I sat down and looked at my handsome date.

-Sorry about that Torao, I couldn't find the right thing to wear and then I couldn't get my hair to—
-You look perfect, Luffy.- he interrupted with a smile.
-Thanks, you too.- I smiled back.- Also, I should warn you... you'll probably see my brother scolding me for being late when we get there...
-It's okay.- he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.- It's not completely your fault that we're late. We could have gone to your apartment earlier if it weren't for.. You know, that lazy morning.- he blushed lightly and I giggled.
-Right, you tell Ace that.

...

We finally arrived and... we were indeed 30 minutes late. We got inside and found Ace and Marco sitting at the bar, so we joined them.

-Hey guys!
(Torao) -Hello.
(Marco) -Hi, how's it going?
(Ace) -Do you have any idea what time it is?!
(Marco) -Ace, love, calm d—
(Ace) -No Marco. Luffy needs to hear it. We lost our table because of you. Can't you ever be on time? Not even for once? You never change Luffy.
-Ace don't be so dramatic. We'll get a table soon, what matters is that we're here now.
(Ace) -Tsk, I knew I shouldn't have told you the right time of the reservation. If I'd said 6:30 would've been here on time.
-That's funny, Zoro said you'd do that. Then why didn't you?
-Luffy... -Ace stared at me with anger in his eyes.- Are you fuck—
-Ace. -Marco took Ace's hand and so my brother turned his gaze to him.- Should we order some drinks?
-Sure... Let's order some drinks. -Ace sighed.
-Waaaiiter!- I called out.

...

Law POV

Not long after Luffy order the drinks, a waiter came to tell us our table was ready.

-See, Ace? We barely had to wait for a new table.- Luffy said and I gave him a small nudge.
-Maybe you shouldn't tease your brother like that.- I whispered.
-You know what Luffy, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that, but after dinner, you're a dead man. C'mon Marco, let's go sit down. -Ace said.
-Actually, why don't you go ahead and sit with Luffy? I'll wait to for the drinks we ordered.
-You're gonna wait alone?- Ace asked.
-Law could wait with me.

Eh? Me? I barely know him.

(Marco) -We'll go as soon as they bring us the drinks.
(Ace) - Alright, let's go crybaby.
(Luffy) - Hey, don't call me that!

Luffy and Ace followed the waiter to our table and I was left with Marco. I didn't know what to say, so I stood in silence while Marco watched them leave.

-Law, I need to tell to you something, but you can't tell Luffy.- Marco turned to me seriously.

What?