Karan - Awww... Kitne cute lag rahe the  dono ( while showing him the video )

Sid - Bro please isse delete kar do .

Karan - Are kar duga . Kioe or aa jaye usse phle mujhe monami ke pass jaana hai .

Sid - Ha chalo .

They reached at the door of the Monami 's room . Sid knock and karan hide at the side attach to wall .

Monami - ( opens the door ) Sid . Kya hua . Andar aa na .

Sid - Monu . Mein toh tere liye ek suprise liya hu .

Monami - kaisa suprise .  

Sid - Bro come .

Karan came infront of her . She shocked to see her .

Monami - Karan ( with some tears forming in her eyes )

They hug each other tightly . Pull apart after a minute or two . Start leaning towards each other's lips .

Sid - Ahmmm ( fake cough and they both pull apart ) I know aap logo se control nhi ho rha . But phle mein chala jao uske baad . Enjoy . ( Wink at them )

Both blush .

Karan - Siddharth tujhe sanju bola rahi thi ..yaad Haina . ( And point towards his phone )

Sid - Abb... Mein bs ja raha hu . Yeh bol rha tha ki door lock kar lena .bye enjoy . Good night.

He left . Karan lock the door and turn towards her . She ran and hug him tightly and he lift her and swirl her . Kept her down carefully .

Karan - I missed you .

Monami - I missed you more than anything . Itna bhi kioe kaise busy ho sakta hai . ( With fake anger )

Karan - Agar abhi aapna saara kaam complete nhi kiya toh phir shaadi ke baad honeymoon pe kaise jayege .

Monami - ( she blush ) karan tumhe aache se aata hai na mujhe manana.

Karan chuckles

Monami - Toh aaj ka kya plan hai .

Karan - Hmm .Toh tum batao kya karna chati ho . ( Sits on the bed and pull her on his lap )

Monami - kioe movie dekhe .

Karan - Ok .. No problem .

She sets the small table on the bed and place the laptop on it . He sits and between his legs she sits and he wrap his hand around his stomach and another on her thigh . ( As she is wearing a shorts ) .

Monami - kionsi movie ??

Karan - Jo tumhe pasand ho .

Monami - Hmm kuch romantic m dekhte hai .

Karan - Ok . But kionsi ??

Monami - 50 shades ( smirk )

Karan - ohh .. mujhe kioe problem nhi hai . Tumhe ho sakti hai .

Monami - Mujhe kaise ?? 

Karan - Isme do battein hai . pheli yeh movie dekh ke m aapne aapko control nhi kar payoga . Tumhara mujhe nhi pata .

Monami - or dusri

Karan - Yeh ki hum phele se issi postion m bethe hai . Agar tum hili toh mein on ho jauga ( he smirks )

She blush

Monami - Ok .. Ek idea hai mere pass .

Karan - kya .

Monami - Ek game khelte hai . Agar movie dekhte time .Jisne phle react Kiya woh out or woh dominant nhi karega . 

Karan - Mein toh waise bhi tumhe dekh ke aapne aap ko control nhi kar pata .

Monami - Yeh toh or bhi accha hai . So start kare .

Karan - Yess .

She starts the movie and rest her back on his chest . He wrap themselves with the blanket . Movie is done half and she is controlling her by bitting her lips . And he is laughing silently seeing her situation .

Monami - Karan

Karan - Ha Rani sahiba.

Monami - Yeh game yahi khatam kar dete hai . ( While watching the movie )

Karan - Kyu ?? Tumse control nhi ho Raha .( Controlling her laugh )

Monami - Issi baat nhi hai . M..Mein tum..tumhare liye bol rahi thi . Tumse control nhi ho Raha hoga .

Karan - Nhi Rani sahiba i m very much fine .

Monami - Yeh movie thodi horny nhi hai ??

Karan - Thodi nhi hai . Bhut hai . Tum quit kar sakti ho . ( While giving kiss on her back side of the neck )

Monami - Nhi .. mein quit nhi karogi .. ( and moves her head in pleasure )

Karan caressed her thigh and move his hand on the stomach .

Monami - Karan please ... ( While closing her eyes) you mak..making me

Karan - Making you what ??

Monami - Making me wet there ( pointing towards her innercore )

Karan closed the laptop and place  it on the nightstand .

Make her lay on the bed . He leans towards her lips and smashed on her . She lift his shirt a little and she enter in his shirt . He chuckles a bit . Then , wrap his arm around her while kissing her neck and she tilt her head giving him the full excess . They broke the kiss . And hug him tightly . Looking in each other's eyes . He suck her right cheek leave a big red mark on it .                     

Monami - Ahh .. karan kya kar rahe ho ??

Karan - Tumhara kaam easy kar raha ho .

Monami - Kaise ??

Karan - Tum bar bar blush kar rahi ho na ... Toh ek baar m blush chod diya ...

She feels her chest is touching his bare chest . He put his hand behind her back and unclasped her bra hook . She gasped and he smirks . He then , start unbuttoned her night suit shirt and pull her closer .      

Monami - Tumhe pata hai na ... Shaadi se phle hum nhi mil sakte .

Karan - Ha mujhe pta hai . Lekin tumse milne ke liye wait nhi ho Raha tha . Isliye siddarth se milke plan banaya tha tumse milne ka .

She smiles and kiss his lips soo gently pouring all the love . He too responded with same affection . She throw her arms on his neck . He hold her by waist and lift her and made her lay on the bed . His nipples touching  the nipples on her breast . She enter her tongue in his mouth and both their tongues fight for dominance . Then , he kiss on her jawline , cheeks ,nose ,neck . Both breathing heavily . 

Monami - Ka...karan i .. want you !!

Karan - I think i need u too ...

He pull up the shirt from their bodies . And cover themselves with the blanket and she give him the packet of condom from the drawer . He tore it and place it on his dick . Then , they make love that night .

                 ******************

That's for this chapter guys . I Hope you like it !!

THIS IS THE LAST SECOND CHAPTER OF THE BOOK AND WE LEFT WITH THE LAST CHAPTER .

TARGET  - 70+ VOTE  FOR OUR LAST CHAPTER .

STAY SAFE, STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY .

Signing off
Haniya
Bye