And so he did.

He drove into Harry's wetness like a hungered lover, tongue breaching his tightness until the omega screamed. Louis couldn't see his face from where he was under Harry's petticoat but he knew what the omega must've looked like. Mouth parted and head thrown back while his luscious curls swayed like roots dangling from a banyan, his eyes shut with force and his brows pinching together.

Louis wondered if the first person who tasted honey felt exactly what Louis was feeling as he tasted Harry on his tongue after so long, the omega's slick endless as Louis slipped in his finger. He was tight, incredibly so, and Louis knew it must have been because they hadn't slept together for months now. The thought of feeling Harry around his cock was enough for Louis to groan against Harry's wetness, causing the omega to whine deafeningly before he went pliant, loosening his grip on Louis' hair.

Harry looked like a petal touched by a spell as his eyes left no traces of malachite, eclipsed by the dark. His ivory cheeks bloomed crimson and his lips were agape as he breathed deeply, going boneless as Louis looped an arm around his waist. Louis felt the remnants of the omega's wetness on his stubble and he eyed the omega as his tongue licked it off, watching Harry whimper weakly, mouthing the length of Louis' neck.

"Want you," he affirmed against Louis' ear. "Want you to knot my mouth."

"Love, we must haste." Louis knew if he were to knot Harry's mouth, he would not go down for more than a quarter of an hour, meaning inevitably missing the supper. Harry whimpered against his neck, his fingers ghosting over the bulge in Louis' breeches. Louis was a strong-willed man. "No, omega."

Harry protested with a harsh bite on Louis' tendon before he grumbled begrudgingly, "you owe it to me after the damned supper, dearest."

The supper was not pleasant.

Louis had been seated for less than seven minutes when the King began to a tirade about Louis' lack of kingliness, and his anger rose tenfolds when he watched Leah agree to each of his father's taunts as though that serpent wasn't the true coward for denying the throne. However, Louis remained contained as far as the insults were thrown at him. Until they weren't.

"Why isn't your omega carrying?" Louis fisted the cutlery while the other grasped Harry's hand underneath the ostentatious table. Louis had half the mind to splash the steaming soup on Alfred's wrinkled face. Louis' eyes pierced through the King's soul while Alfred roared out a laugh, eyes degrading Harry from how they were fixed on his flat stomach. "With the manner the two of you were wedded, I feared he was already carrying when he walked into the chapel."

"Oh, father, do not anger the Little Prince, he might cry for his Princess to speak for him."

"Enough, Leah," Louis growled. His sister sat there indifferently, her eyes ranking Harry. The omega remained eerily soundless, not meeting either of their eyes as he suppered, twining his fingers with Louis' as though a silent plea for comfort. "When do you intend to return?"

The King let out a chuckle, his cheeks pinkened with wine. Louis did not know what he found so amusing in Louis' question. "Are you attempting to indicate that we aren't welcome here, boy?"

"I very much am," Louis gritted, unable to take more of Alfred's insults. "So do tell me, when do you intend to leave? Tonight? Or perhaps at the first ray of the sun?"

"Watch your tongue, brother," Leah sneered, banging her fist against the wood of the table, causing Harry to whimper. Louis found it astounding, how affected Harry was in Leah's presence, how unlike him the omega was acting. "Have you not learnt anything about respecting your King?"