_*Part 10*_

"where's y/n??" Alex exclaims 

as the rest of the group is texting her. Alex grabs his phone from his pocket and calls y/n but theirs no answer. her phone must be turned off Alex thought. and just left a message asking where she was.

meanwhile....

I woke up from my phone ringing. to my surprise it was Alex, he must not have seen me witness him making out with that girl. I thought while declining his call to make sure he didn't suspect anything. you knew exactly what you did with Nathan was wrong but it felt so right, he was already awake lying down on the bed while on his phone. you get up and put your clothes on to quickly make your way to the hotel before Alex and the others get there so they could suspect you just left the ComicCon. 

"where are you going?" Nathan says as he watches you get your bag and run out the door without explanation. you ran down the hall and into the elevator. you walk out of the hotel and wave at a taxi that quickly stops in front of you. you gave the man the address and ask him if he could drive quicker to the location. 

you enter the Airbnb and open the door with the extra key you had in your bag. as you enter the house you sigh in relief because thankfully the house was empty. you grab your phone and text him,

                                   Alex

hey, why aren't you at ComicCon?

did you leave? please text me when you get this we've been looking for you...

                                                                                      Heyy I'm sry took me long to answer

                                                                                     I'm at the house but we need to talk...

ok where on our way rn

moments later the door opens and you are greeted by everyone hugging you in relief, and to your surprise, everyone cared about your sudden disappearance and where super glad you were here.

"omg y/n I was so worried! why did you leave suddenly?" Niki asked giving you a tight hug 

"sorry guys I just felt very anxious and decided to leave and come back here," you say clearly nervous

"I'm glad you're okay," Alex says hugging you which you hesitantly returned. 

"Can we go on a walk I need a breather," you say grabbing his hand and leading him toward the door

"sure," Alex says as you both walk out the door.

the two of you weren't talking at all, awkwardness radiated off of the two of you until you broke the silence and said,

"why did you do it." 

"What are you talking about?" Alex says confused 

"I saw you making out with that girl behind the meet and greet," you said clearly mad. Alex's eyes widen. he had nothing to say except,

"I'm sorry"

you scoff "you think a sorry is enough?!" "why would you do that?"

"she was an old friend from his and she all of a sudden lunged at me and--" he takes a long sigh "idk why I kept on going... I'm really sorry. I know what I did was wrong but I swear it didn't go any further than that!"

you take a deep sigh as well and say "after I saw you with that girl i-i was angry and I wanted to get back at you and..."

"wait- you slept with someone else!!??" Alex says clearly angry

your eyes tear up but you wipe them away and say "look I'm really sorry, okay but I just felt like our relationship was over after what you did and I went to this bar and got drunk and met this guy!!" you sigh shakingly "he led me to his room and...idk how else to say this but I deeply regret it all i swear! we both fucked up big time and I was gonna take this to my grave but I just can't lie to you" "I'm sorry" your eyes were watering now and Alex just stared at you with deep disgust in his eyes 

"Idk if this..." he points at me then himself " can continue...y/n I loved you! but how are we supposed to trust each other when we both just cheated on each other..." Alex said and you just nodded and walked back to the house. and without a word you grabbed your things and walked out of the house. 

you called Nathan and he surprisingly picked up.

"hey thought you'd never call," he says with a bit of sarcasm

"Can you please pick me up," you say crying now 

"oh okay! send me your location ill come get you" he says and you hang up the phone

a couple of minutes pass by and his car pulls up next to you. he quickly gets out of his car and comes up to you to give you a tight hug which you return back to sob on his chest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you and Nathan stayed in his hotel room for the next 3 days and you ended up explaining the whole situation to him, he was quite shocked but didn't mind now that you and Alex are broken up. now that you had yourself back on track and your sadness was partially over, you decided that you and Nathan should go around the city and take a tour around. 

since you both didn't live here he planned for you to come to the city of Mexico and then I would take a plane back to my place whenever I wanted. you happily agreed to his offer and you both had an amazing time in San Diego.

sadly your time there after a couple of days had ended and you took a plane with Nathan to fly to cdmx. you, later on, arrived at his apartment which was to your surprise very nice. you both had an amazing time together, playing games, going on dates, and having personal fun... and overall the relationship was going great. after three weeks you decided it was time to go back home since you had a job you had to attend and stuff. and Nathan asked if he could come with you! you excitingly excepted his offer and you both flew back to your hometown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you get to your apartment building with Nathan by your side and glance at Alex's apartment wondering if he'd already been inside. you quickly brushed the thought away and Nathan and you ordered uber eats and ate on the couch while you watched *movie of choice* both of you finished your food and cuddled on the couch while watching the movie. he then places his hand on your chin and says "I love you" then a smile rises on your face and say "I love you too" but inside you knew it didn't mean anything...somehow the person you've always really loved was Alex. but Nathan leans into you and you both end in a deep and passionate kiss. after a while of making out, he puts his hands down your ribs and up your shirt and pulls it off of you. he was so soft and gentle with you when these things happened it just seemed like he didn't want to hurt you, and that's what you loved about him. that both of you had a soft spot for each other and he treated you with respect and kindness. 

got really lazy so I'm gonna end it here...sorry for the slow update but I'm gonna update probably tomorrow or Saturday anyway hope you liked it!! The song for this episode is the perfect girl motion retro wave by mareux, and the motion