As I was thinking about it, while cleaning up a table, I heard the bell signalling a customer had come in. I walked to behind the counter quickly, putting on a smile as I prepared to take the new customers order.

"Hello! Welcome, what can I get for you?" I said in perfect russian. The customer was a woman in her twenties, with pretty green eyes and short beautiful dark red hair. 

"Hello, I'll have an Americano." She said smiling.

"Right away, what's the name?" I said, writing down her order.

She took a long second before she eventually answered. "Nat."

"Got it, I'll call you when it's done." I got to work in making her coffee. It didn't really take long making it, since it was one of the easiest drinks, so a couple of minutes later I called her name. "Here it is, have a great night." I gave her the cup, and she smiled as she spoke.

"You too." She walked out the door. I checked the clock on the wall to see it was 9:55, oh well, I don't think anyone else is going to get here five minutes before we close. I started preparing everything, and finished cleaning the last table right as the clock marked 10.

I closed the curtains and made sure everything was in it's place, while the other girl that worked the night shift with me finished counting the money and cleaning the coffee machines.

"Hey, if you're done with everything you can go home." She said, as she was cleaning one of the machines.

"Are you sure? I could help you clean that, it's no problem." I felt bad leaving her on her own, but even though I offered to do it I have no idea how to clean those machines.

"Yes, it's okay. I'll see you tomorrow." She didn't even look at me, as she put some music on her smartphone.

"Okay, thank you. See you tomorrow." I took my hair out of the ponytail we had to wear it in, and I walked out of the shop.

The moment I walked outside I could feel someone's gaze on me, but when I turned to try to find who was watching me I couldn't see anyone. The streets were basically empty, but the unsettling feeling of someone watching me was still very much present.

I decided to stop at a convenience store, but even here I could feel whoever it was spying on me. I walked through many different aisles, trying to see who was in the store and maybe find the creep that has been stalking me.

The store was mostly empty, only a couple of people in it: a lady with her children buying groceries, an elderly couple on the pharmacy section, a woman on the feminine hygiene aisle and me, so far nobody looked suspicious.

I could, however, still feel as I was being watched. Maybe I'm crazy and it's just my imagination? I'm paranoid, maybe, after everything that happened I wouldn't be able to blame myself for it if that's the case. But I just don't think that's it, though.

I walked to the counter, paying for some cookies I got so it wouldn't be weird that I just walked in without getting anything. I walked quickly out of the store, the annoying little music that sounded everytime the door opened saying goodbye to me. I walked a few steps down the street, out of sight from the store.

I feel so stupid, I'm going crazy. But then I heard the music at the door again, out walking the woman I had seen before, except I recognized her from earlier than the store, it's the woman that went into the coffee shop no more than twenty minutes ago.

I looked at her, frowning. Is she the one that's been following me around?

She seemed caught of guard to see me looking at her, realizing I recognized her, but that was only for a split second, before she continued walking, crossing the street.