038. sneaking over to hogsmeade

Start from the beginning

harry gave a sheepish face, looking down at his feet "fair enough"

roslyn smiled at the boy again, before suddenly being all excited again however she paused, pointing at him "oh, I do need to put my book away and get some stuff from my dorm to take."

"me too, I need to get the invisibility cloak and coat" harry nodded, thinking for a moment until he got an idea "how about I go get the cloak and I'll meet you out side of your common rooms so nobody sees you"

roslyn nodded, smiling as per usual "sounds like a plan, potter"

──

harry did just that, when she got out of the dorm, the girl had her hair pulled randomly in which she knew where the boy was. as the two had grown somewhat taller, the cloak was getting less and less room though they were lucky it was for a fully grown adult, typically a fully grown man so there was still a bit of space.

the two made it so far until the small court area in front of the school by a fountain. however their feet treading in the snow gave it away.

fred and george weasley were just in front of them, the two coming up towards them and hooking their arms. the pair dragged the two back to a small area inside with old wooden stairs.

the pair were pretty much groaning at the fact the twins decided to drag them back. the two set the other two by the stairs "come and join the big boys"

when the two took the cloak off they glared, roslyn frowning at them "quite sexist, don't ya think?"

the twins rolled their eyes, harry seemed to hiss at them "what are you doing?"

however the twins shushed him, passing harry a piece of well folded paper to which roslyn looked at beside harry. roslyn frowned "it's paper?"

harry also frowned "what's this rubbish?"

" 'what's this rubbish' he says" one of the twins said. it's particular hard to tell them apart "it's the secret to our success"

"it's a wrench giving it to you believe me but we've decided your needs are created than ours" the other weasley twin said before fred said to george "george, if you will"

finally roslyn understood who was who and george pulled out his wand, flicking it at the piece of paper "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good."

he tapped the paper and ink began to arise on the piece of paper. it came slowly and the words and design start to appear, harry reading out what it said "'messrs moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs are proud to present the marauders map'"

the two gaze up at the twins, george speaking with a nod "we owe them so much"

harry then opened on of the sides, the paper revealing exactly what they said, a map, however it was no ordinary map. it was one that moved, showing different places of hogwarts and people moving about the place.

roslyn widened her eyes "woah"

"hang on. this is hogwarts and that- no, is that really---?" harry was speaking in complete shock however the two twins cut the boy off "dumbledore."

"in his study."

"pacing."

"does that a lot."

"so you guys are saying this map shows--" roslyn was speaking however she also got cut off, giving a slight huff and slouching her shoulders at the boys who talked once again.

"everyone."

"where they are"

"what they're doing"

"of every minute"