Chapter 1: Skipping School

ابدأ من البداية

"what do you know about relationships? You barley even have one"

"neither do you that's why you need help. I mean you're amazing guy and you're funny and you're smart not to mention anybody can just rip out your face-" said Alex but I quickly stopped her how was it supposed to feel better.

"more sweet less hurtful"

"okay well I'll look she's right there go over there and talk to her" said Harper.

"no I can't even she was too beautiful"

"then maybe you just need a little push" said Alex and pushed me over to her and quickly hide behind the locker

"hey Dylan"

"oh hey Max" said Dylan as she closed her locker to face me.

"Don't you hate school?"

"Yeah it sucks this boy literally asked me out in the middle of class I don't really know I'm probably going to say yes, but what do you think Max?" said Dylan as she fixed her makeup in the locker mirror

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because you're my boy best friend and you know you always tell me something is wrong or bad just seems like you have good advice" said Dylan as spread the lipstick over here lips like she had a toothpick.

"Boy best friends?"

"Yeah you told me you wanted me to be friends with you, right" she asked. Oh yeah I did do that right when we were young kids and Alex ruins his birthday and he promised that we would never date each other ever but I remember later on that day that we made a promise to date each other if we couldn't find anyone.

And the bell rings which ends a very uncomfortable conversation.

•••

Dylan's POV:

This is so uncomfortable I sit right next to Max and all I could think about was him and what he was going to say must be so important I just can't imagine what it could be.

"Dylan" he whispered to him but I didn't listen. He probably have some dumb idea to get me in trouble in class like he does every day and probably have to go along with it like every time.

"Dylan" he whispered one more time before we started to throw a paper at me. I opened up the paper and saw that he scribbled something down.

"Stop throwing paper on me!"

"Then just answer the question every time I ask you a question I always want to be quiet" said Max as he deflected off the board

"ok what do you want me to ask you?"

"let's just ditch school I mean there's a test later I know you didn't study for it and if you don't get a good grade on the test your parents are going to freak out" said Max

"they would but that's better then just leaving school"

"come on let's just have a little bit of fun" he says and nudged my shoulder.

"no I won't get in trouble for you again"

"how about if we get in trouble I'll take the blame that way you wouldn't get in trouble and I can still protect you like all the other times" he says.

I mean the lecture could be the absolute worst but I really do want to talk with Max I mean about should I go out with the boy. He seemed distracted once I mentioned it like he was going to ask me out or something but he would have done it already.

"fine just this once"

"yes!" he said with his cute like smiling in his pearl white teeth. Once the teacher turned around back to the white board we snuck out of the classroom.