"the eilish and fusion and fashion meeting will start in 5 minutes! please make your way to my office now please!" i heard billie's voice say.

i let out a few deep breaths and made my way over there.

everyone waited outside her door with their things. some people pressed the office button. i was pacing around a little bit as well. let's just say im a nervous bitch.

"come in and go to the meeting room!" we heard billies voice through the speaker.

i kept my head down as i followed everyone else.

"everyone take a seat" i heard billies voice say

i walked in the room before i felt someone pull my arm. it was billie

"hey what's wrong?" billie asked

"nothing!" i gave a fake smile

"are you sure?" she asked to make sure

i just nodded and went back into the meeting room while billie followed behind. everyone was staring at us and i was met with green piercing eyes.

taylor..

i sat beside billie while everyone asked questions.

"who's the model?"
"can i be the model?"

"so. juliette has something to tell us." billie smiled while looking at me

"i- uh. well to be honest. i don't wanna do this modeling thing." i said while looking down.

billie was confused.

"wait what?" billie turned towards me.
"jules. why? what the fuck. you know how important this is to us. and you backed out of it?" she whispered to me.

"billie im sorry-" i tried to whisper back.

"wait so who's gonna be our other model? cause my girls can't do this without one more model." taylor said and billie just shrugged.

"hold on ill be right back. i have to talk to juliette for a sec." she said while billie gripped my hand and exited the room.

"jules why did you do this? you know how much this means to the company right?" she asked with a frown.

"billie. that's my school bully. she bullied me ever since the second grade. i can't face her at the moment!" i said sighing afterwards.

billie scoffed "her being your school bully doesn't mean shit at this time jules!" she snapped.
"now go back in there and tell them you changed your mind!" billie said as she pushed me towards the room.

"ill do it" i mumbled still keeping my head down to avoid taylor's eyes.

"what now juliette? speak up! you know we don't have all day!" taylor said sternly crossing her arms.

billie comforted me while i spoke up.

"ill do it." i said it more clearly again

everyone who wanted to be the model frowned when i said that.

"oh. wow. didn't expect that." she said with her eyes widened

"what do you mean?" billie asked

"it's nothing really!" taylor let out a fake laugh.

"well. we will start the training next week okay?" taylor said with a smile.

"okay amazing!" billie replied with a cheesy smile.

i just nodded.

we kept talking about the collab we're doing and taylor said it will be on live television. that made me wanna run out the room and bawl. but i stayed there.

once the meeting was over everyone started to exit the room.

"hey jules." billie said wanting me to stay behind.

i went to her and she just hugged me. it wasn't like a normal one though. it was somehow comforting.

i hugged back and we stayed there for a few minutes.

"thank you." billie whispered to me

"of course." i whispered back

"you saved us." billie said

i was really confused.

"you saved us"

what does she mean by that?

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! 💪🏻

thoughts and predictions?

w: 1120 <3