⁰¹⁶ Shit, Hatters Dead

Start from the beginning

Koichi was cut off from his thoughts when Niragi came in, followed by his obnoxious personality.

"Hey, do me a favour and keep your hands off him." Niragi snarled at Ann who was about to inspect Hatter.

"You're obsessed with dissecting things." Walking around her with his gun on his shoulder.

Ann's eyes peered at the wound. "This is from a bullet. Did the game he was playing involve guns?" She asked, confused.

"Seems like it." Tatta responded, "Apparently, people around the game area heard gunshots."

Arisu looked at Koichi and Chishiya with the blonde slightly shaking his head.

"Holy shit! Looks like he should've brought the militant corps along with him." Niragi shouted and the room went back to a tense silence. Everyone in their own thoughts wondering what the hell was supposed to happen now.

Elect a new leader? Koichi knew about the ranks so assuming they go up in numerical order, Kuzuryu would be the new number 1.

"So what happens to the Beach?" A random dude Koichi didn't know the name of asked through the silence.

"Nobody should say a word about this, understand?" Mira concluded with her hands in front of her, "We don't want people freaking out."

'That's alright, Already freaking out.' Koichi sweat dropped at the thought of the massacre that would happen due to Hatter's death.

Without a proper leader with good morals, any group could go up into flames. Well, that's what Koichi thinks will happen.

"I'll step in as leader since I'm number 2." Kuzuryu spoke out but was instantly shut down by Niragi.

"Wait a second. Shouldn't the strongest person be the leader?"

"Uh oh." Koichi subtly covered his mouth as he whispered his words watching the interaction with a curious gaze.

"In case you didn't know. We're the ones who have been getting rid of the traitors, but we've been thrown into the shadows the whole time. This bullshit ends now, you got that?" Niragi proclaimed with slight anger.

"If number 1 dies, everyone moves up by a number, you know that."

"Yeah, we'll, this elitist dictator is dead." Niragi pointed out like it wasn't obvious. "The power has shifted, hasn't it? Let's just be a democratic and go with the majority." Niragi scoffed and began walking around Kuzuryu towards Mira.

"Who's with me and thinks that Aguni should be our new leader?"

Who would've guessed that no one was gonna reply. Koichi looked around the room and saw everyone's tense faces, not knowing what to do and whether or not they should just do what Niragi wants.

The quiet reaction didn't seem to please Niragi as he scoffed once more. "Are you all serious right now?"

No one responded and that's when Niragi went to the next level to get these idiots to side with him.

"Last Boss." He called and nudged his head which seemed to get through what he wanted and Last Boss stood up straight before storming over to Ann and drawing his Katana, the blade scraping against the sheath.