baking

Aged up bcs there is a little spice in this 😭

Y/ns pov

Today me and my boyfriend mason will be baking cookies, and hopefully we don't make a big mess.

"So I went to target and bought the Ingredients for baking" I said while putting the stuffs down, "mhm okay, I think we can to this" he said, oh God I hope we can.

I grabbed the flour and dumped it in a mixing bowl, I was getting water, I went back to the counter then i saw hands going to the bowl, not even a blink flour was all over me, "MASON THAMES!!" I screamed as I chase him, he was laughing so hard he tripped, "Hah!" I said.

Back to our baking, we are done with the dough and we already put it in the oven, I got up and saw mason behind me, "Yes?" I say, he smashed his lips against mine, well.. it turned to a make out session.

He brings me to the couch and layed Me down, we pulled apart because I need to catch my breath, I stared at his eyes,, he pressed his lips again, until we heard the oven, I pulled and got up.

I went over the kitchen and got the cookies out, I saw mason going here with a upset face, I put the cookies down in the counter, "you ok babe?" I asked "You pulled away I wasn't even done" he pouted, I laugh at his cuteness, "we could always do it again for now lest taste the cookies we made" I said as I shoved a cookie in my mouth, "these are good omg" I talked with my mouth full
"Don't talk when your mouth is full" he glared at me " ok dad" I rolled my eyes.

I felt him grabbed my waist, "Dont you ever roll you eyes on me ok?" He said in a serious tone "Y-yes" I stuttered, he chuckled, "come on lest just watch a movie and eat the cookies, he let go of me and get the cookies.

I sat down and put on Matilda the musical, he sat down and cuddle with me then we called it a night.

A/n
Please this was so simple but kinda liked it, andd please follow my TikTok msnthmes I post edits there:))