The news and meeting the members

A/n: anything in italics is Minyoung's thoughts as well as other characters when in their POV. Enjoy :)

June 20th, 2016

Minyoung's pov

I am currently sitting in YG's office and I'm nervous but saying I am nervous is a complete understatement cause I feel more terrified than nervous. I have been a trainee under YG entertainment for 8 months now, I joined December 16, 2015 when I was 15 and I'm now 16. I continued to sit silently in YG's office for thirty minutes until finally the CEO himself walked in and he sat down in front of me. I gulped and rubbed my hands on my jeans to get rid of the sweat that started to built, "You will be debuting as the 5th member of BlackPink" I looked at YG in shock and I was in disbelief which YG noticed and it caused him to smile which I didn't expect. After a few minutes of silence, I gain my composure and look at YG, "really?" I ask in disbelief and he nods, "I know this is unexpected because you haven't been a trainee for long but from what I have seen so far from you, I know you will do great as the final member of BlackPink" YG said and I smiled nervously as he continued, "I will take you to meet the other girls as I know you haven't met them yet. Let's go" I stood up and followed YG. Many things raced through my mind as I thought about everything that just happened. I am going to be debuting and although I am excited, I'm also nervous because what if I let down the other girls or YG himself?

Soon I arrive the dorm with YG and I felt even more nervous because I was about to meet the girls I would be debuting with and living with. Honestly this didn't feel entirely real until the door opened and one of the girls stood in front of me and I felt intimidated but she just smiled and I followed YG in, fiddling with my fingers, "girls I know this is unexpected but I would like to introduce you to your 5th member. I expect all of you to treat her well and I will leave you to get to know each other" YG said and he left soon after. I looked at all the girls as they all just smiled at me and I instantly felt welcomed and relaxed. "H-Hello I'm Minyoung" I say nervously and instantly they introduce themselves:

"Hi I'm Jisoo"
"Hi I'm Jennie"
"Hi I'm Rosé"
"Hi I'm Lisa"

They were more nice than I imagined and I instantly felt welcomed with them and comfortable.