Chapter 6

At university..

Pete pov..

Pete is waiting for his friends to come.. Jom then appear and ask.. Ai Pete.. Porsche pai nai? (where is Porsche).. Pete shake his head and say.. Porsche didn't even text or call me Jom.. Its starting to get weird now... 5 minutes later.. Arm Pol Tem come towards Jom and Pete.. Pol then ask.. Whats going on here? Arm notice Porsche isn't with them yet.. then ask.. Aow... Porsche aren't coming today? Tem look at his friends and reply.. Lets skip today class.. We need to go to Porsche house now.. Pete nod and reply back.. Ok guys.. Let's go.. Then.. All of them go to Porsche house.. 20 minutes later.. Pete Jom Arm Pol and Tem finally arrives at Porsche house... Pete then see Porsche with Vegas and Kim... Pete feels shock as he see Kim and Vegas real identity.. Pete then scream out loud.. Porsche Vegas and Kim quickly turn their gaze towards the gate.. Porsche then run towards his friends and say.. Guys.. Calm down please... Vegas then change back into a human form and approach them along with Kim.. Kim scoff then reply... Come in guys.. Your friend already fainted like that.. Everyone looking at Kim with a fear.. Porsche look at Pete with a worry expression and say.. Lets take him inside... Vegas take Porsche to go inside while Tem Jom Arm and Pol help to carry Pete and go into the house... Porsche then say.. Please put Pete on the sofa... Let him rest... He will be wake up soon.. Don't worry.. A few minutes later... Pete slowly open his eyes... Pete then see Kim look at him with a cold eyes.. Pete then scream and say.. Monster! Go away!! Arm quickly hug Pete and say.. Shh.. Shh.. Pete.. Pete.. Calm down ok... The monster already gone.. You are fine.. Im here with you na.... Porsche then sit beside Pete and hug him tight and say.. Pete... Theres no monster here... Please calm down ok... Kim then reply back.. Maybe we should show him our identity again Porsche... Vegas smack Kim head and ask.. Well.. What are you guys doing here all of a sudden? Tem then reply back.. Ermm.. Actually.. We come here because Porsche didn't come today... We thought that Porsche is sick... Thats why we are here... Porsche smile and say.. Guys... I need to take care of Khun Vegas and Khun Kim... Vegas stroke Porsche head gently then say.. Its OK sweetheart... Me and Kim will help you to protect this house from Lucifer.. Jom frown and ask.. Who is Lucifer? Kim roll his eyes with an annoying expression and reply back... Stop asking too much question will you? If you guys want to visit Porsche.. Go ahead.. Kim then teleport back to main family realm... Vegas sigh heavily and say.. Im truly sorry about Kim.. He always like that... Please forgive him na.. Porsche walk towards the kitchen and start to make a drink for his friends.. Vegas then help Porsche to serve the drinks for his friends... Arm then ask.. Porsche.. When you going to come back to university? We really miss you na.. Jom Tem and Pol already starts to sip their drinks.. Porsche chuckle and reply back.. I will go to university tomorrow.. Vegas hug Porsche waist and say.. Don't worry.. I will take a good care of Porsche.. Because.. He is my lover now.. Pete then push Vegas away from Porsche and say... Stay away from him.. Monster! Porsche.. You should leave this crazy guy! Porsche then reply back.. Pete.. Please don't do this na... Vegas is not a monster.. He is the guy that I love... Arm quickly pull Pete away from Porsche and say.. Pete.. Please calm down ok... We are Porsche friends.. Don't do this to him.. Kim suddenly appear and look at Pete with a black eyes and say.. If you do that again.. Especially to Porsche.. I will kill you Pete... Do you understand? Pete start to shivering and immediately leave Porsche house... Kim then turn his gaze towards Porsche friends and speak with a cold tone... Leave now.... Arm pull Pol while Tem and Jom quickly run out from Porsche house... Vegas look at Kim and ask.. Kim.. Is it necessary for you to do that huh? You really scare them to death... Please control your self and also.. Those black eyes.. Please change it na krub..Porsche then hold Kim hand and say.. Khun Kim.. Please... Kim's gaze start to soften as he see Porsche holding his hand.. Kim change his eyes into brown and kiss Porsche forehead then reply.. Are you happy now huh? Porsche kiss Kim cheek and  notice the clock is already strike to 2 pm.. Porsche then reply.. Ermm.. Guys.. I need to go out to fetch Chay... I will be back ok.. Kim and Vegas nod while Porsche then ride his bike to fetch Chay....