Chapter two: I've been waiting for you!

Sam's POV

დ .•*""*•   Time skip 2 months   •*""*•.დ

I was streaming and I heard my girlfriend shout. "OMG SAM! MY WATERTUBES BROKE!" she shouted. The "Big Time Rush" theme song played in my head. "Alright bye chat! Bye everyone!" I say just unplugging the entire thing.

I call 9-1-1 and told them what's gonna happen and they came as fast as they could. We went to the hospital and I went in the delivery room. We waited for the doctor which took a minute. I held my girlfriend's hand as she was giving birth to my daughter.

"Just a little more!" the doctor says. "You can do this!" I whisper in my girlfriend's ear. "There we go!" the doctor says grabbing the baby. The nurse cut the imbelical cord and cleaned her up then handed me the baby.

"What's the name of your baby girl?" The doctor asked. "You name her." my girlfriend told me. "How about. Y/n." I said looking at Y/n."That's a nice name. Is it a relative's name?" The asked. "No, I just came up with it right now." I say smiling.

(A/n: the doctors actually make fathers do the first sentence below...)

The doctor told me to take off my shirt to hold the baby. I did it and held my new born baby. "I've been waiting for you!" I say holding the baby closely.