✮4. Noodles ✮

Começar do início

"Okayguyswewillbemeetingwithmyfriendsopleasebenice-"

Redson covered his mouth and sighed irrationally.

"Slow down noodle boy, we will just give us a minute"

He nodded and He let his hand down getting His Jacket and other stuff.

ʟᴜᴄɪᴀ ❃

Lucia was In the cave chillin around until Y/N came Running and fell down, their face in the floor.

They stood up and Acted like nothing happened, wiping off some imaginary dust.

"I'm okay!"

She sighed and rubbed her templates, she wonders who are they again?

"Lucii, me and mk are going somewhere! , Ashley agreed that she'll come! and your coming with us!"

Lucia was suddenly dragged by Y/N to the entrance of the cave which had a barrier to Seen like a regular wall.

"Hey, ready to go sis?"

She gave a thumbs up and Grabbed my skateboard, we went outside And almost got lost, finding the exit again.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

We eventually got out By Y/N's bad direction, the city was loud and So many cars, people were in sight.

The noises were too overwhelming.

Y/N said Mk would meet us at the park since We are going to the anti gravity cave.

Lucia went ahead with her skateboard with Ashley and y/n trailing behind her as she arrived at the park waiting for them.

"For once.. Don't use your skateboard it's getting annoying!"

Lucia scoffed and Shook her head obviously, walking in this damn city could get you lost no like literally-

We heard someone calling our name, she saw Mei and Mk with redson Waving at us.

y/n waved back and so did Lucia, considering this is a hangout.

"Heyy!!! y/n!!!"

Mk Hugged Y/N tight, they did not know each other just a few days and their already used to physical contact to each other.

"Mk!! I can't breathe-"

Redson Went over and grabbed him, apologing for Him about his tight hug with Mk pouting in the background.

She laughed, Mei came over and observed my skateboard, she Looked up to me stars in her eyes.

"WOAHH, YOU LOOK SO COOL?!!??????!

Lucia tilted her head and only patted her head as she backed away, she yawned getting out her phone and taking a few photos with mk and redson talking with Y/N and Mei, lucia and Ashley Doing cat Filters.

Mei loved Ashley's hair and she asked if it was dyed, it was natural and She Became more excited and Talked more with her as lucia sighed.