𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜

She grunted as she tossed and turned. She was getting tired of this. Her soulmate throwing himself into any fight he could.

Leaving her on agony. Her mango shampoo flooded her nose as she hid in her hair. The worst part was she knew who he was.

Spiderman. It was the only possible reason she would go through this anytime something bad on the news was announced.

Only no one would believe her, and it's not like she could sit down with the man and prove it. She put her pillow over her head about to smother herself.

She hissed in pain as she was struck in the chest. At least it wasn't as bad as her teen years. He was getting better.

Glancing at her alarm clock she decided she wasn't gonna get any sleep tonight. It was already 4am and she didn't work tomorrow.

Getting up she grabbed a change of clothes and went to take a shower groaning as she walked to the bathroom.

The old tile in her bathroom made her shiver as she made contact with the cold flooring. Setting her clothes on the counter she pulled off her pants only to sigh.

Her period had come and that meant it was gonna be a shitty week. Stripping off her underwear she put them in the sink to rinse the blood before putting it in her hamper.

She was glad for once the webslinger woke her up early. If not she would have woken up in a puddle of blood.

Throwing off her shirt she got in the shower turning it out and washing her body sighing when all she felt were cramps.

She looked down at her healing stomach and new bruises on her before turning off the water and getting out.

Putting in a period cup she changed and washed her face before brushing her teeth. Reaching for the deodorant she applied it before leaving to her door.

Halfway there she grabbed her forgotten purse that was on her couch before getting to the door and slipping on some black sneakers.

Looking through her purse she grabbed her keys and left her apartment locking it behind her. She was immediately hit with the stale smell that haunted the building.

The sun barley kissed the sky as she came out the city still decently dark as she walked to her favorite coffee shop.

Little Miss's

She smiled as she came in just as the sign flickered on."Early bird gets the worm." Daisy said with a smile before going behind the counter.

"The usual?" Lin nodded sliding the usual amount across the counter. The older lady smiled before going back to make the order.

A vanilla coffee with two shots of expresso and a blueberry muffin. Leaning against the counter Lin felt her mind drift off.

Who was Spiderman?