He sucked his lip into his mouth, rubbing over the fabric to her panties before attempting to pull them to the side.

"Aht aht. Calm down." She stopped him with a laugh as she stood up straight, immediately washing her hands before reaching for her toothbrush.

He smirked as he bought his hand all the way back, smacking her ass cheek hard as well as gripping it into his hand. "Ima fuck you so good lata', I put that shit on ma' life, Koko. You finna join da' mile high club and all, on O."

"Ouuuu, I can't wait! Where are you taking me?" She asked excitedly as she put the Crest toothpaste on her electric toothbrush.

He stood closely behind her, slithering his hands under her oversized t-shirt that still made her look as good as she did fully dressed. "I can't tell you. Just know you gon' enjoy it, ma."

"Okay, my love. I trust you." She muttered as the toothbrush occupied the space in her mouth and Dayvon froze in place as he felt physical butterflies in his stomach. Something about those six words she had just spoken to him had him feeling so warm inside.

He shyly stuffed his head in the crook of her neck; something that was very unusual for him to feel. Shy. It was never his character. "Repeat yo' words again, Dakota."

She proceeded to brush her teeth for a few more seconds, pausing shortly so she could answer him. "I said okay, my love. I trust you."

Dakota continued to brush her teeth, not noticing how hard he was smiling into her neck.

As tough as he portrayed himself, he loved little things like that. It was the type of thing that would have him smiling at nothing if he thought about it randomly.

"I luh you, baby. I do, fa' real. Ima love you fa'eva and eva' and eva'." He muttered into her neck as she cleaned her teeth. He licked over his lips, putting the lubricant of his saliva onn her neck as he began littering small kisses in the area.

She spit the toothpaste out once again as she smiled, though he couldn't see her. "I love you more. To the moon and back infinity times."

She began to brush her tongue while Dayvon positioned his lips on her neck, sucking it to give her a small hickey right near the tattoo of his name.

She kept her attention focused on the mirror as she watched herself clean her mouth, completely ignoring the distracting feeling of his plump lips feasting on her sensitive neck.

After feeling satisfied with one of the marks he left on her neck, he moved his mouth down so he could leave another one in the same area.

"Why are you marking my neck up?" She leaned down as she began rinsing her mouth out and he followed her with his head.

He left two more bright red marks on her, leaving four in total before he removed his head from her neck. "Cause I luh you."

"If you love me so much, can you get me donuts? Please." She frowned and turned around, wrapping her arms around his neck.

As of right now, she was on donuts bad. It was her newfound pregnancy craving. She wanted to eat donuts for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And she nearly did.

He bent down, planting his hands on her butt cheeks before lifting her up, letting her wrap her legs around his waist. "Come on, fatty."

"Will I still be fat if I send your baby to heaven?" She joked, screaming when he pretended to drop her.

"I'a drop yo ass down these steps right na'. Don't play. Cause if she go, you goin' wit' 'er." He threatened with the smallest smirk and Dakota rolled her eyes.