Liam Payne Imagine 2- Valentines Day

Imagine Liam Valentines Day Edition

Today was the most romantic day of the year, but it wasn't just any romantic day, it was valentines day. The Day that Liam asked you to be his girlfriend on 3 years ago. This morning you woke up expecting Liam right beside you peacefully sleeping, but he wasn't. His side was empty with a note.

"Had to go to studio should be back some time in the after noon. Love Liam"

You were a little saddened by the fact he didn't even say happy valentines day. Or even happy anniversary. You sighed and rolled back over and fell asleep not wanting to get out of bed. You woke when you heard noises downstairs, you got up and checked it out, and it was the boys, "Hi" you grumpily greet, "hello" they all reply nicely, "Hello love, aren't you feeling well?" Liam smiles coming over and kissing your cheek, "I'm fine why?" you shrug, "you don't usually sleep in until 12" Liam answers, "things change" you simply reply and walk into the kitchen. "okay well I have to go we have an interview in an hour" Liam informs you, you just nod stirring your tea, and grabbing some biscuits. "Are you sure you're okay?" Liam questions, "don't you need to go, don't you have more important things to do?" I reply opening the biscuits and dipping them into your tea. "Have I done something wrong?" "Just go before you and the boys are late" you softly reply and walk upstairs with your tea. You closed the door and let a few tears fall, saddened by how he could forget such an important day, it wasn't just valentines day for the two of you, it was your anniversary. You hear the front door close and the boys loud voices from your bedroom, and you rolled your eyes. Liam wasn't the type to forget something do important and meaningful, but then again lately he has been more consumed with work than you. The other night you had asked him to massage your neck because you had a headache and wanted to ease the tension, he said "Yeah when I finish on my laptop" but he never did. There were are few other things he did which annoyed you even more. You put the tea down, on the side and let your tears fall, before crying yourself quietly to sleep.

You wake up and go downstairs and sit on the couch and watch some TV before Liam walls through the door, "Hello love" he happily greats, "hi" you reply not in such a happy tone. "Are you okay?" "why do you care" you hiss, "Kayleigh, baby, what's wrong?" "nothing" you shrug, "Okay well I have something to tell you" Liam says and you look at him wanting him to tell you. "I have to leave to go to LA tonight" he says, you look at him unaware of what to do. You just gaze at him, "Are you kiddin?" "no I'm not" he replies, "cool" you say with tears forming in your eyes. "Kayleigh you get to come with me" "I don't want to Liam" you state, he sits down and goes to grab your hand but you jerk it away, "what's wrong baby?" "you want to know what's wrong, go look at the date Liam, then tell me whats wrong" you respond getting up, wiping away your tears and storming upstairs. He follows you and checks the date on his phone, "it's the 14th" he says not clicking. You throw one of the decorative pillows at him in frustration, "you idiot it's our anniversary , valentines days is our anniversary Liam!! Do I not mean enough to you for you to remember?" you practically short at him letting your emotions take over. "I am so so so so sorry, I can make it up to you I promise" "whatever Liam" you say getting off the bed and chucking on your pajamas. Not even wanting dinner, you crawl into bed, "I promise I will" Liam says, you just sink into the bed getting comfortable and closing your eyes. Liam walks out and you fall asleep. You awake to a something hitting the window. You groan not wanting to get up hoping it was your imagination. But when the click of the window sounds again you get up and go on your balcony. "I told you I would make it up to you" Liam shouts, you just sigh and go to walk back in. "Y/N please don't, just like the first time we had a fight when you were at your parents house, and I threw rocks at your window, for you to come out. Just to tell you I loved you" Liam cutely shouts, you stop and walk to the edge of the balcony and peer over, "that was different you didn't forget our anniversary" you shout. He shakes his head and you see he is holding a guitar, and he starts playing the chords to the song he sung the first time to win you back. He had balloons attached to the guitar floating in the slight breeze and a huge teddy holding a love heart situated beside him. You couldn't help but smile. "Are you going to come down?" he asks as he finishes singing the song. You bite your lip and run downstairs and out to him. "Im sorry I forgot okay, I am such an idiot. But I love you nothing changes that, I'm sorry I forgot the date of today. Today the day that made my life complete a few years ago when you said yes to being my girlfriend. I'm so glad you didn't turn me down, for the 3rd time." Liam smiles, you giggle remembering how many times you had turned Liam down. He puts the guitar down and walks closer to you. "I'm so so sorry, I understand if you never forgive me" he says adorably. "I forgive you, never ever forget something like this again" you scold before kissing him. "Happy Valentines day beautiful" "Happy valentines day Liam" "and happy anniversary" Liam chimes, "happy anniversary babe" you whisper, "now get packing we are going to Paris" "I thought you had to go to LA?" you yawn, "I made management change the dates, we are going to Paris, you have half an hour to pack" Liam smiles, you happily smile and clap, you had always wanted to go to Paris on Valentines day, you quickly peck Liam's cheek before running to pack.