SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

Hartley Omri Pearl Else Rendivos, the girl who have a controllabe parents. Since she was born into this world her life was being controlled by her parents that always preached what she should and shouldn't do. At first she understood her parents but when time passed by she gradually realized that her life wasn't normal because she was not experiencing what her classmates were doing. When she finally learns to live her life despite her parents' strict watchin' over her, she was able to finally get along with her classmates when she entered college on abroad.

She let her parents controlled her life even though there were things she wanted to do she didn't do it. Thinking that one day her parents will be able to grant her one wish that she wants and that's she thinks will stop from controlling her.

On her 23th birthday, when she was about to say her birthday wish before blowing out the candle her parents surppressed her. With an announcement that will definitely make her the  happiest, but it turns out that it will destroy her struggled and hardwork in a long time to earn her parents trust to allow her to do atleast this once in a lifetime life decision.

What should she ask for?

That is to let her choose the one she will be with for the rest of her life.

Slightlyshy,
January 5, 2023