Chapter 6: Training for the Rating Game

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 6 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After accepting the Rating Game challenge against Riser, Rias along with everyone is headed to a house in the middle of the forest to train. (Y/N) was determined to fight since one of Riser's peerage members injured his brother, right now (Y/N) along Issei, Kiba, and Koneko are walking up the hill to catch up to everyone with Issei struggling, but gets passed up by Kiba, Koneko who is holding a bigger bag with ease, and (Y/N) even though he is tired he is determined to win. After some time they arrived at the house with the look of amazement on the face of (Y/N), Issei, and Asia.....................
Asia: " It's so beautiful! "
Rias: "Alright everyone, let's get this training started."
Issei: "What? We just arrived and we start training now?"
Rias: "We have days to train for the Rating Game and we can't waste time."
(Y/N): "We have to start training Issei, Riser can't afford to win. So, let's get this started."
.....................they get ready to train putting on their uniforms, through the day they went through the training from everyone and (Y/N) did training of his own while with others, but during one point of the training he unleashed a strong attack destroying five dummies until he passed out.....................

Akeno P.O.V

.....................after Akeno watches everyone train she hears a thud causing her to look seeing (Y/N) on the ground unconscious causing her to be worried.....................
Akeno: "(Y/N)!"
.....................she runs to him and kneels next to him to check on him with everyone running at him.....................
Asia: "(Y/N)!"
Issei: "Is he okay?"
Kiba: "He's been training non stop and he must've tired himself out, using too much of his power."
Rias: "He needs to rest, Akeno. Take him to his bed and watch him until he wakes up."
Akeno: *nods* "Yes Rias."
.....................she picks him up to take him into the house towards the room to lay him on the bed and cover him with the blanket. She sits next to him on the bed looking at his face causing her to smile.....................
Akeno: (He's so cute when be sleeps, I don't blame him for wanting to train hard. He wants to protect everyone important to him because Issue and his family gave him a better life after he ran from his abusive family and us. *leans to him* I'll protect you as well Y/N.)
......................she leans forward to kiss his forehead and she stands up to walk outside to help continue training while (Y/N) rests.....................

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) eye opened to see he is somewhere he doesn't recognize, he looks around to see he is floating in a dark space until red glow appears around him with a growling heard which he looks to see the head of a dragon until another head appears also causing his left hand to sting until it formed another Sacred Gear looking like the one on his right hand. He wakes up to look around seeing it's dark outside and he felt a huge surge of power go through him with both his hands glowing red with lightning going around his forearms.....................
(Y/N): (That dragon, was that the thing who's power I'm using? I just felt more power surge through me and my body also improved, I feel amazing! I need to train more, Rias will never marry that asshole and we'll make sure of it and we will win.)
.....................he gets outta bed and heads to the training area quietly, he equips his Sacred Gear, but looks at his left hand and focuses his power to his arm until a red light goes over his arm to show he has two Sacred Gears on both his arms. He shoots two dummies with his attack coming from both his gauntlets along with the others he spins around with his fist on fire to punch it on the ground causing it to break open with a dummy falling in.....................
(Y/N): "I can get used to this."
Rias: "(Y/N)? *he looks at her* You're supposed to be resting, but from what I saw you gotten stronger."
(Y/N): "When I was resting it looked like a dream, but I saw the dragon that I posses. But, it looked like the head of another dragon appears, it looked similar to that one."
Rias: "Well, from what Kiba told me that your encounter with a Fallen Angel he said you have King Ghidorah, but the color is black with a red gem. Maybe the more you get stronger it'll turn gold."
(Y/N): "Maybe. But, I might have a feeling it's different."

Timeskip-Next Day

.....................after that everyone became amazed that (Y/N) has two gauntlets now from evolving his Sacred Gear, the training continued, Issei barely improved but still wanting to continue his training while (Y/N) did his training as well. But, he wanted to test something causing him to stand away from the group.....................
(Y/N): "Okay, this might seem like a crazy request. But, Rias can you use your power towards me? I want to try something."
Issei: "Are you sure about this (Y/N)?"
(Y/N): "I'm sure. Trust me."
Rias: "Okay. I hope you know what you're doing (Y/N)."
.....................Rias charges her power while (Y/N) gets ready, she shoots her attack towards him making him move his hands forward focusing until a green glow appears the the gems of his Sacred Gear. The attack collides with his gauntlets, but instead of him blocking it he absorbs it with a green halo like glow appearing around it until the attack was gone with the green inside disappearing with (Y/N) feeling the power inside him becoming his.....................
Koneko: "That was dope!"
Kiba: "He absorbed the attack!"
Rias: "Amazing!"
Akeno: "Good job (Y/N)!"
Issei: "How did he do that?!"
Kiba: "There was a rumor that King Ghidorah had that power, it's called Vampiric Absorption. There's two types; one for absorbing attacks and the other can be physically on someone that's being apposed. And when absorbed he can use the power for himself"
(Y/N): "Yeah. I did the one on someone when I tried to save Issei and Asia from a Fallen Angel."
Rias: *smiles* "I'm proud (Y/N). You have improved."
.....................he smiles after that and the training continued until the final day where everyone went home, the moment (Y/N) arrived in his room he rubs his wrists while looking at his hands. He knew it was close to the Rating Game against Riser and that determination came back to him with anger on his face.....................
(Y/N): (Riser, no matter what. We will defeat you.)

???? P.O.V

.....................outside the Hyoudou house, someone is seen looking in the distance inside a room while flying in the air. The unknown person smirks until he chuckled."
????: "So, you're getting stronger and stronger in a short amount of time. Just you wait."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)