"Would I fit them?"

"Yes, definitely." Valterri nodded at her once more. "She took your measurements from the Internet, but don't tell her I told you. She wouldn't want you to think that she's a stalker." Valterri breathed a sigh of relief as he noticed her waving her hand dismissively, a friendly smile replacing the timid one.

"Had a few of them in my time, don't worry I won't tell her that she's saving me from doing a workout in black leather trousers."

The Rankin woman followed the Finnish man to his trailer, watching as he carefully took out a gym bag that was filled with female sports clothes.

"I will let you get changed and I will meet you for the workout in let's say, ten minutes?" Valterri smiled as he noticed her nodding her head, quickly walking away so that she could find herself a place to get changed in to the clothes with some privacy.

Josephine slowly opened the bag to remove the clothes from it, pulling the items out and unfolding them to reveal some workout leggings which was clearly part of a set due to them having the same brand logo as the sports bra and top that was there too.

She also noticed the sports jacket that had also been placed with it, presumably just in case that she did not want to show her arms or much skin off.

She quickly pulled the items on, including the sports jackets, followed by a pair of sports trainers that had been in the bag as well, before she turned to look at herself in the mirror.

The clothes weren't quite a perfect match to her size, but they were not far off.

They would have been perfect if she had not lost weight due to not eating and struggling to have an appetite.

Of course, it only happened when she was by herself, because when she was with her friends she would always eat food, even if it wasn't much, but she couldn't quite get out of the habit of not eating for the whole day.

She wondered what was wrong with her.

She grabbed a hair tie from off her wrist, tugging her brown hair back and upwards so that she could tie it back and out of her face, to avoid having it repeatedly hitting her in the face whilst she worked out.

The Rankin woman was forced to squint her eyes as she stared at her reflection, seeing a look of exhaustion on her face, dark circles forming underneath the icy blue of her eyes.

Both of her hands were brought up to her soft face, her palms bouncing off her cheeks as she slapped herself repeatedly in an effort to make herself seem less tired, because she knew that if she could see the tiredness on her face, that others could too.

Her body and limbs were stretched as she leant backwards, her hands on her hips since she needed to stretch her back, though she immediately winced and cringed at the horrible cracking sound that followed since she was always so uptight and rigid.

She clambered her way towards the workout area of the garage, finding the Bottas man waiting for her with an extra bottle of water in his hand for her.

He immediately extended it out to her, smiling as she accepted it with a small thank you, before the two of them made their way to the series of lifting equipment.

"You can lift, I'll just sit back and watch for a bit." Josephine smiled cheekily at the Finnish man, seeing how he rolled his eyes at her before flipping her off with his middle finger.

"You're doing such a great workout." Valterri scoffed playfully at her, his lips twitching up slightly.

"Oh I know I am, it's what I'm good at."