Tae: I'm fine

Tae: I'm fine.
BG: are you sure?
Tae: yes
Jk: how are you hyung?

Taehyung startled when he heard that, he thought Jungkook called him infront of Bogum but when he turned to see then he realised Jungkook was talking with wooshik.

W: I'm fine Jungkook.

BG: by the way Tae, who is he? Do you guys know eachother before? ( He points jk and wooshik)

Jk: yeah he is my college mate.
Tae: he is my PA .
BG: okok, then Tae please check once my costume before I could wear for sets, you know it's first day of shooting you have to take the outmost care.
Tae: okay...

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook before going

Jungkook didn't said anything he left for his room and wooshik followed Taehyung.

The outfit came nice and as he promised Taehyung did well, both director and Bogum were happy with his work.

That evening wooshik and Jungkook met outside of the sets .

Jk: so you back again? Staying with him?

W: happy or sad?

Jk: sad? For him! Nah he don't worth it.
I don't care if he even sleeps with you.

Wooshik chuckled.

W: what made you like this?
Jk: it's him , he himself made me like this.
W: so you don't care?
Jk: ofcourse I don't care, he is nothing to me, infact I have my own life, my own career and my own passion.
W: then go-ahead nobody wants to stop you especially Taehyung.
He too has his own life and career which will never stop by someone or for someone.

Saying this he left Jungkook alone in the dark .

Him and Taehyung left to their home.

Jungkook was all pissed off, he really disturbed, they way tae and wooshik worked together, giggled together and had their lunch with Bogum everything made Jungkook's heart burn.

He didn't wanted to get all that shit into his mind but still it's disturbing him.

He drove off to a bar , infact he wants to go to Taehyung's house and fuck him till his anger goes off, it's his routine when he gets jealous or anger, he shows on Taehyung's body but this time as wooshik was in Taehyung's house he didn't went there.