Himari in Genshin

Wattpad lowered the quality a bit, but it still fine, I added a bit more details than I usually do since genshin characters are very detailed

Wattpad lowered the quality a bit, but it still fine, I added a bit more details than I usually do since genshin characters are very detailed. But I really love her design, it took a heck ton off Pinterest to see how I should do her fit. I really don't like the colors that much but I absolutely ADORE her face!!

Back story:

Himari Kyoknai, a poor soul, sold to a man called the doctor by her parents to treat her for her "unusual" condition, Ethensaino, at 3, well... That was a lie.. Treat was very wrong.. In fact it was more like experimentation.. Even if she were to get out she'd never ever be the same.

She had met a girl there, one with green hair and purple eyes.. Although.. She can't recall her name. She saw the girl run away, without opening her mouth, she prayed a safe path for the girl, and went back.

The experimentation went on for another month.. Two... Four.. Eight.. A year.. Two years.. Four years.. Eight years until she had mutations on her body, her once pinkish skin turned white, her brown straight hair was now curly and white, with two stripes of blue and orange. Her yellow eyes were now blue, and she bad two horns on her head including two fluffy ears and a small fluffy tail..

She was turned into a sheep, the experimentation was much.. Much.. Worse. She went from hating only the doctor to hating society its self! That is until a person came in the person was older than her, she had brown hair and amber eyes.

She came in grabbing Himari into her arms and started running. “ℐ'𝓂 𝓈ℴ 𝓈ℴ𝓇𝓇𝓎” she had apologized like a record on loop.. But Himari had no words, she only managed to stammer out a small thank you as she hide herself in to the women.. Amber.

Yep! That's her backstory! Hope y'all enjoyed it-