"You make that sound so easy." The damphir responded. "You know what? Fine I'll say that." He added making Enid smile even more.

"So you're going to ask Wednesday or not?" She asked again but was met with Y/N pushing her away by her face.

"H-hey!" She muffled into his hand which caused him to laugh. "Fine but when I see you and Wednesday I'm going to say 'I told you so'" the girl said to the male before she walked away.

"H-hey Y/N." A random girl asked in front of her group of friends that were giggling. This made Y/N face drop in absolute terror as he turned around.

"Hey." He responded trying not to make eye contact.

"Do you have a date for the dance?" The girl said looking down as all the girls giggled more.

"Îmi pare rău că sunt interesat de altcineva." (I'm sorry I'm interested in someone else.)
The half human said making all the girls confused.

"Damnit I was supposed to say that in English."

"You're bilingual?" She asked even more attracted than she was before making Y/N reject her, politely.

-

After the entire incident Y/N finally met up with Wednesday to finally ask her.

"Hey, Wednesday." The male said walking up to the girl. "I wanted know if you were going to the Rave'N."

"I must be the only one not obsessed with this stupid dance." She spoke looking up at the boy.

"Wait so you're going?" He asked but was met with the most disturbing answer.

"I was forced to ask someone else." Wednesday said looking away.

"Oh that's nice, who are you going with?" Y/N asked like he didn't want to attack whoever she asked.

"Xavier." The raven haired girl spoke still not making eye contact.

Y/N felt like he was going to pass out from the answer. "That's cool have fun I guess."

"Why are you upset?" She asked.

"Because I wanted to ask you." The half human said with a stern tone not letting a single but of emotion spill out.

"You have a date already." Wednesday said referring to Yoko. "If you're talking about Yoko that's not true, we hate each other."

Wednesday was in shock but didn't show it. 

"You know what, never mind, have fun with Xavier, Wednesday." Y/N said walking off not wanting to start an argument with her.

She just stood there, and walked off.

-

"Enid wouldn't let me keep this in our dorm." Wednesday said putting up her psychotic Pinterest board.

"No worries. Mi colmena es su colmena." Eugene said.

"Yeah Y/N is coming soon, he is he seemed really upset so it's fine if he's late." The glasses wearing boy said making Wednesday feel odd.