REQUESTED - Kol Mikealson

Requested by cclupine22

Warnings - smut, smut, smut

Plot: Kol shows you who you belong to after a heated argument

- - - - -  - - - -  - - - - - - - -  - - - - - -  - -

RYA' POV

“How dare you!” I screamed at Kol, who fiercely stood his ground, “I am nothing but loyal to you and the one thought you have is that I’m cheating on you? Damon is my friend, you know that!”

Kol laughed evilly at your attempt to redeem yourself. He just didn’t believe you.

“I saw you Rya; you were touching him like that, and bloody hell he was even without a shirt on! Do you think I’m blind?”

I scoffed at the ridiculous accusations, “No, I know you’re blind. Kol, Damon got hurt and I was looking after him! I do it for you all the time, I don’t understand what the problem is.”

I was starting to get frustrated; all I wanted was for my boyfriend to understand that it was purely platonic, I was looking after a friend.  Kol had an unreadable look plastered all over his face, one that both worried and intrigued me further. His eyes glistened with something unexpected. 

Before I realised what was happening, Kol had me pushed against his bedroom door. My heart beat at a million miles an hour, and I felt a pit feeling begin to emerge in my stomach.

Kol leant down and put his lips almost next to my ear, brushing them ever so slightly against it with every word.

“The problem is Rya,” he said, “You’re mine.”

The next thing I knew, I was on his bed, kissing one roughly but passionately. My hands tangled themselves through his styled hair, whilst this roamed my body, leaving no part untouched.

I broke away for a split second, and Kol scowled at me for the lack of contact. But when he realised I was heading towards the hem of his shirt, he smirked and complied, pulling it off within a moment. He took the opportunity to rip my off at the same time, only to be greeted with the site of me being without a bra.

His eyes wandered greedily across my chest, and he locked his lips with my once again.

“You never seize to amaze me,” he mumbled truthfully against my lips, causing my face to blush even more than it already was.

Both of us sitting upright and straddling his waist, I let out a sudden gasp at the feeling of Kol’ hand now squeezing my breast gently, whilst the other held my waist tightly, pulling me into his crotch, as close as I could possibly be.

But he realised the problem, and within an instant had both of our jeans off, leaving us both just in our pants.

“Vampire speed is cheating,” I replied with a smirk.

“It worked, didn’t it darlin'?” Kol smiles back innocently, whereas his intentions were not as such.

Pushing me back onto the bed, Kol hovered over me and started to toy with the hem of my panties. A sudden wetness soaked through and Kol noticed immediately.

“Is this something you want?” Kol asked, smirking, knowing I was being tortured with the agony of waiting.

“Yes,” I gritted through your teeth as Kol fiddled carelessly with the hem.

He pushed the panties away, and trailed them down my legs and unhooked them from my ankles, all the while running a single finger gently along my folds.

“What about this?”

My back started to arch as he teased like a devil, leaving me wanting more after every touch.

“Yes,” I breathed heavily, beginning to lose control of myself.

Kol smiled to himself; he loved seeing me so worked up.

“And what about,” finally, Kol plunged his finger deep inside of me, hitting the right spot immediately, “this?”

I let out a loud moan as he repeatedly pushed his fingers in, reaching my G-Spot every time and making me arch my back and pant harder.

“Shit, Kol-,” I moaned, but the words couldn’t come.

He added another finger, and watched me squirm under his magic touch.

“Faster,” I begged, barely capable to form the words.

Kol obliged, and added a third finger and curled them, pumping faster with  every passing moment. The familiar sensation came back to me, and I knew was close.

“Kol-,” but it was too late, I came all over his fingers  and Kol helped me right out your high. After I finished, Kol smirked and pulled his fingers out.

“Taste,” he commanded.

I kept direct eye contact as I sucked on his fingers and tasted my sweetness. Kol grew hard as he felt my mouth on his fingers, sucking and licking. His mind was filled with thoughts as I stared directly at him, looking innocent and beautiful.

But Kol didn’t want anything in return; he needed to show you who you belonged to.

He looked at me with a wild glint in his eye and a smirk playing on his lips.

“Ready, love?” He asked, me being his number one priority.

“Stop being so nice and fuck me already,” I mumbled back,  desperate to feel him inside of me.

Kol laughed at your efforts to remain calm, but didnt waste a moment too long on the thought as he slammed his length into you.

“Fuck, Kol!” I screamed, as he pounded into me relentlessly. He picked up the pace and pushed his full length into me over and over again, making my eyes grow wide and head bury into his neck, my hot breath turning him on even more.

“Bloody hell, Rya-“ Kol managed to get out as I bucked my hips up to meet his.

I could feel my second orgasm coming and rested my head on the pillow as I prepared.

“Kol-“

“I know-“

We both came at the same time, perfectly in sync.

Kol hovered over me for a moment as we both got our breath back, and we looked each other deeply in the eyes. Crashing down on the bed next to me, Kol pulled the duvet up to cover the both of us.

I moved into his side, and he wrapped an arm around my shoulders pulling me closer, my legs intertwining.

I laughed to myself, “you were so jealous of Damon.”

Kol scowled, “I was not.”

I simply raised my eyebrows judgmentally.

“Ok maybe I was jealous of Damon,” Kol admitted, rolling his eyes.

I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and smiled.

“I’m yours Kol Mikaelson, nobody else’s.”

He smiled as I lay back down on his chest.

“Glad to hear it.”

𝐀/𝐍

6𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐒

6𝕂 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝕊

6𝓚 𝓡𝓔𝓐𝓓𝓢

6Ⓚ︎ Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓓ︎Ⓢ︎

𝐎𝐦𝐠𝐠 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 ❤️❤️.
𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ;) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐤 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐫𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐢, 𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤?? 𝐘𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐨??