I was about to close the door ng pigilin ito ni Miss Carlos.

"Come on, Miss Turner. I've been asking you for 2 years for a lunch, but until now you're rejecting me." Nakanguso pa nitong reklamo.

I mentally rolled my eyes. Tsk. Kinaganda mo yan?

If only she is not the president's daughter, I already kicked her ass long ago.

She's so nakakairita. Parang hindi guro sa inaasta.

"I'm sorry, Miss Carlos but I need to finish my work. You can ask Miss Velasquez if you want someone to be with on your lunch."

"But it was you who I wan--"

Kaagad kong sinarado ang pinto ng office ko at ni-lock. Bumalik ako sa upoan and I still heard her knocking pero hindi ko na ito pinansin.

I grabbed my bag to get my lunch that I packed earlier this morning. It was ampalaya and vegetable salad. Ever since Miss Carlos is asking me for a lunch, I decided to packed my food nalang para may dahilan ako para hindi na kailangang lumabas pa. With that, nakakapag baon na rin si Brielle sa school niya.

Even though I'm busy with my work, I still need to take care of my health not just for myself but for Brielle and her too.

While eating, I chuckled when I remember how London hate eating vegetables.

Damn. I miss her so damn much.

Nasaan na kaya siya? Kumusta na kaya siya? Madami na ba ang kinakain niya? Kumakain na kaya siya ng gulay? Naaalala niya pa kaya kami? N-napatawad na niya ba kami? N-namimiss niya rin kaya ako? Kami?

I immediately wiped the tears that had fell on my face and continued eating.

--

"I don't like you for my mommy. I only like one person for her." Mataray na sagot ng anak ko kay Miss Carlos.

"Brielle." Suway ko dito.

They are both here in my office. My head is aching simula ng dumating sila dahil kanina pa sila nagbabangayan.

"I don't care, hindi naman ikaw ang gusto ko, ang mommy mo." Sagot naman ni Miss Carlos.

This woman!

"But she doesn't like you naman, bleeee" Brielle sticked her tongue out reason for me to chuckle.

Even though she's already 10 years old, she's still the baby who loves London so much. Nothing's change, kahit nga ang height nito ay kaunti lang ang dumagadag. Since London left, many people are trying to get me but failing because of Brielle. Si Miss Carlos nalang talaga ang natitirang may lakas ng loob na awayin ang anak ko.

"See? She's just laughing." She even pointed me as she rolled her eyes on Miss Carlos.

"So? Wala naman na dito yung person na yon right? Iniwan na kayo" parang nagpantig ang tenga ko sa narinig. I was about to answer her pero mabilis na sumigaw si Brielle.

"No! Even though she left us, babalik siya."

"Ow? Di mo sure."

"I am sure! And kahit hindi siya bumalik, I still don't like you. My mommy won't like you too and I hate you so much!" Sigaw nito.

"Damn it! Shut up, Kid--"

That's it!

"Miss Carlos, just to remind you, it's a kid you are talking to. My daughter to be exact. Don't you ever try to curse her  again if you don't want me to punch your face even though you are the president's daughter. In fact, you are crossing the line already. You don't know the reason why that person left and you don't have the right to tell what ever in your little mind to Brielle." I coldly said.