chapter 26

“Do not.”

Wen Qingmo subconsciously refused.

He’s never been to a bar.

It feels like in that kind of place, I don’t know how to put my hands and feet.

“Let’s take a look, buy something to drink and come out.”

Although Lu Xi has never been to the bar, she has always been curious about the bar and usually dare not go alone, but now she is accompanied by Wen Qingmo.

In the end, under Lu Xi’s words of “just go and have a look”, Wen Qingmo walked with her to the door of the bar.

There was a beautifully dressed Beta standing at the door. Seeing the two people coming, he immediately said with a smile: “There is a lucky draw here today, as long as you spend money, you can go there to draw a lottery. The special prize has not been drawn yet. Would you like to try it?” Try your luck?”

Fortunately, today is not a weekend, and there are not too many people in the bar. There are still many booths inside that are empty, but the bar counter is full of people, and the bartender is shaking the decanter under the colorful lights.

Not far away is a dance floor, where young men and women are dancing to the rhythm of the loud music.

It’s no different from what she imagined….

It is very suitable for energetic young people to dance disco.

Once she dances, it seems like she has two arms and two legs and no one knows who she is…

After looking around, Lu Xi was not interested. She and Wen Qingmo found a place to sit down together. There was a QR code posted on the corner of the table. She took out her mobile phone and scanned it.

“Do you have anything to drink?”

Lu Xi raised his head and looked at Wen Qingmo.

The bar was very noisy, Lu Xi spoke in his usual tone, Wen Qingmo who was sitting opposite her frowned, obviously didn’t hear anything.

Lu Xi rubbed against Wen Qingmo along the curved sofa, raised his voice, and asked again: “Do you want to drink?”

Lu Xi was very close, and Wen Qingmo smelled the fragrance of her body in a trance. He glanced at Lu Xi’s phone screen symbolically, and shook his head: “I’m driving.”

“Oh right, right, I forgot.” Lu Xi then remembered that Wen Qingmo was not allowed to drink and drive, and seeing that there seemed to be no non-alcoholic drinks here, she took back her phone and only ordered a drink for herself.

There was a lot of turnover in the bar, and since they sat down, there were people chatting and laughing next to them, even if Lu Xi looked down at his phone, he could feel that someone was frequently looking sideways in their direction.

Lu Xi couldn’t help but glance at Wen Qingmo again.

Wen Qingmo was wearing his usual formal suit. In this bar full of casual clothes, Wen Qingmo looked like an office worker who had stumbled into it. Coupled with his handsome and expressionless face , very out of place.

“Then I’ll go draw a prize, I’ll be back soon, and then let’s go.”

Lu Xi looked at the successful payment displayed on the phone page, got up and walked to the lottery draw.

Wen Qingmo pursed her lips, suppressed the “come back soon” that almost blurted out, and continued to sit on the sofa.

“Is this your first time here?”