⁰⁰⁷ Questions

Start from the beginning

For whatever reason Chishiya decided to join was his business and Koichi may seem cocky and pushy but he wasn't one to force someone to tell him something if they didnt want to. He wasn't that rude.

On the inside though he was pretty intrigued but those thoughts can remain in his head.

It was silent between the two for a few moments until Chishiya stood back up and Koichi watched as he opened the door and left without saying anything more. Koichi huffed and rolled onto his side so he was facing the window putting his hands together then under his head.

"What a dump this place is." He muttered.

Night time approached as everyone gathered downstairs outside partying while Koichi sat on a beach chair near the pool. He had some sort of alcoholic drink in his hand while he watched everyone scream and shout.

Hatter explained every night at the Beach, everyone would gather together then go to different areas of Tokyo to complete the games. This way they could get cards faster and Koichi did pat Hatter on the back for it, but it seemed pretty pathetic.

Yet it seemed the people didn't care and were rather overjoyed to run to the cars and head off to complete the games.

The music blasted loudly as Koichi closed his eyes and two seconds later he was forced to open them when a voice greeted him. A girl in a blue bikini who had braids in her hair and sucked on a stick stood before him with a curious look.

"Kuina." She held her hand out and Koichi gave her a look before slowly shaking her hand.

"You don't seem like a party person sitting here all alone."

He lifted a brow and chuckled, "I'd rather not get swarmed by a bunch of girls again. If I sit here they might just leave me alone." He told her and Kuina smiled and sat down on the chair next to him.

"I see your point. So how long have you been here for?" She asked, taking the stick out of her mouth and twirling it between her fingers.

"A few days." Koichi shrugged and took another sip of his drink while Kuina hummed.

"I've been here for a bit, although when it comes to the Beach you kinda start to loose track of time." Laughing a bit but in reality it was true.

People start to loose themselves as they bask in the comfort of the Beach and all that's in their mind is playing games, drinking or having sex. Might not be the case for most people but for a lot it was.

Koichi sat up straighter at her words and knitted his eyebrows together when she stood up and waved. "I'll see you later, Koichi." Giving him one last smile before walking away leaving the brunette on his own again.

How'd she know his name?

"Damn." Koichi spoke and leaned back again, "She was hot."

"You think so?" A voice chimed and Koichi looked up to his left to find Chishiya standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Personally I wouldn't say she was my type."

"When did you get there you little devil." Koichi grumbled as Chishiya continued to stand there and face the crowd.

Chishiya chuckled and stayed quiet then looked back down at Koichi . "They're gonna announce the games soon." He started and crossed his arms. "You think you're ready?"

Koichi shrugged and finished off his drink, placing it down on the ground and crossing his arms. "As long as it's a game that doesn't involve maths I'm fine." Giving the blonde a side glance and smirk.

Chishiya studied Koichi, watching as his eyes darted from person to person, his chest rising and falling steadily, and how he occasionally would brush his hand through his hair making it a bit messier than before. To say the least, Chishiya was fascinated.

The way Koichi carried himself and showed little empathy for anyone yet still showed compassion for those who he cared for. Not that Chsihiya knew that before he just figured it out from being around the man for a few days.

Koichi didn't seem intimidated or found the games daunting, honestly for his first game yesterday he did a lot better than some others who just begged for this hell to end.

None of them knew when they would be free and even if the Hatter told everyone his plan, Chishiya didn't want to wait months for it to work then wait longer because Hatter would be the one to return first.

If he could get Koichi in somehow, then maybe they could escape faster but in order to do that, he needed someone else.

Chishiya didn't exactly want to use Koichi for that part of the plan and for some reason he kind of hoped the brunette would stay with him longer. Why he's feeling like that, he has no idea.

Coming back to his senses, Chishiya noticed Koichi was looking at him with a witty smirk and the blonde realised he'd be staring for too long.

"Like the view, Shuntaro?"

"Hardly."

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦