Yandere! Malleus X Idia

Crossposted on Tumblr

Warnings: this may contain kidnapping, non-consent kiss, implied stolklom syndrome, OOC(Out Of Character)(any warnings that I missed?)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-----------------------------------------------------------

Idia woke up in some sort of a room, he was lucky that he had his tablet with him, but the bad thing is that he was alone in a place that he never knew.

'How in the great sevens did I get here?' He thought to himself as he saw both of his hands has been cuffed and chained, the last thing he remembered was that he was out going to get some soda before passing out, like somebody knocked him out on purpose. 

Then he realized something Ortho wasn't with him! 'Wait! Ortho! He must be searching for me, great seven if only I got out of these chains!' He thought angerly as he tried he shake the chains off of him.

"I wouldn't do that my love." A voiced said, he saw Malleus Draconia, his boyfriend right next to him.

Both of them started dating as the fire haired male accidentally confessed his feelings to him during his rambling, Malleus accepted it without any hesitancion, it was a bit hilarious not gonna lie.

Knowing dragons are possessive, Malleus was both intense and possessive with Idia(Which is kinda toxic not gonna lie), and even went far as to do this.

"Malleus-shi?!" The fire haired male said, freak out seeing his boyfriend right in front of him, "Why am I here? Where am I?" He said, but before he could say anything the dragon prince kissed him on the lips.

"I noticed that you always scared of other people and would often hide from them." He whispered in his ear "Maybe you could stay with me for the rest of your life, you can bring Ortho with you if you wanted." He said as he got closer to the fire haired male. "Or when we graduated, Ortho take over STYX, while you and I rule over the Valley of Thorns." He said again "You can think about it." The dragon prince said as he is leaving the room.

The fire haired male think about it for a while now,he did wanted to rule along side Malleus but he didn't wanted to dumped all of the responsibility of STYX unto Ortho, he needed to talk to the fire haired boy after this.

Then the dragon prince came back "Malleus-shi." He said "I accept the offer, but I wanted to talk to Ortho about it." He said and Malleus nodded "Sure, take your time."

So Malleus letting Idia go, the fire haired male went back to Ignihyde and talk to Ortho about it(He never told Ortho about the kidnapping that he experienced) and surprisingly he agreed to take over STYX.

Time skip cause I'm lazy

After both of them graduated NRC Malleus have taken Idia to the Valley to get married there, 4 years later both of them have 2 kids one was a crowned prince named Heracles Draconia, while the other one was a girl named Heiwa Draconia.

With Ortho he graduated from NRC(Night Raven College) and have taken over STYX.

The End.

A/N: I have to apologize that this was short af.

Twisted Wonderland One-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें