𝟎𝟏𝟏 ‎ ·‎ ‎ ‎𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘰𝘬𝘦

Start from the beginning

LAUGHTER, CHATTER, AND CHEERS could be heart all throughout the Great Hall as it was jam packed with students. Most were there to be filled with food as they didn't know how long the upcoming quidditch game would last for. Gryffindor versus Ravenclaw, and with Ravenclaw's new seeker of the year the match was sure to be a tight one. 

  The Great hall was one great loud mess as you heard utensils clinking around with plates, everyone's voice gradually growing louder as everyone kept trying to be heard over the chatter. No it wasn't like a party, it felt more as if you would place so many dogs clumped together in one room they have no option of yet to bark at one another. Food was disappearing quickly. Crowds especially crowded certain areas of the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw tables where the quidditch teams sat together.

  Students passed by giving pats on shoulders, saying "good luck," and "I can slip you some liquid luck," but the students especially applauded James Potter, which was fine seeing as it was his birthday. Him, Marlene and the rest of the Gryffindor team glowed in their red and yellow quidditch sweaters, ready and geared up as Marlene quickly chowed her plate of eggs. She'd have to spend maybe even all day scouting out for the snitch. Their faces covered in pride yet determination as Marls stared down the Ravenclaw seeker across the way. Mila moved her eyes towards him, sucking in a breath. 
  That was right, he was their new seeker for the year.

  Her attention reverted back to the three other friends of James that stood just behind him. Peter had been placing a goofy birthday cone hat on James as Sirius kept trying to drive other people away. Next to them Remus stood tall over him, his eyes wandered around the room before he met Mila's, smiling he nodded towards her in acknowledgment. 'Hi,' she mouthed back grinning, but her attention was quickly averted to Serenity as she took her seat in front of her, squishing between Maisie and a few third year boys. "Where's Ruby?" Mila asked.

  "Oh well, when you two were off doing who knows what, Ruby asked a seventh year boy out for this game! They wanted to meet up before, so she just ditched us." she shrugged, opening her mouth in revelation to continue, "Did you hear? Evans finally ditched that Snape trash, but she also like majorly turned down James potter-" Maisie shushed her. "Alright, alright Serenity, we know, we were there! Lily just wants the drama to die down so maybe try not to talk about it!" Serenity took a grape, plopping it into her mouth as it squished and crushed beneath her teeth. "Alright, well it's huge, because now we don't know if she'll show up to the after party, because obviously she's friends with McKinnon, so if she shows up, shit no doubt with happen, and if she doesn't that's even worse- Oh Mai you're still on to ditch the game right? We need to go find all the alcohol we can!" Maisie rolled her eyes and nodded confirming Serenity's question.

  The Great Hall came to a halt as the head boy from Hufflepuff shouted throughout the crowds, "IT'S TIME, EVERYONE TO THE PITCH!"

  The room errupted into cheers as you could hear the shuffling of shoes and feet. Colors splashed everywhere as everyone wasn't in the regular uniform and instead in their own preferred clothing. Ida rose out of her seat, grasping Mila's hand as they tried to make their way through the busy bodies of students. Ida's hair poofed out of his confined ponytail, slightly getting in Mila's face. Iddy wore a long ankle length skirt, with a light pink tank of which she'd stolen out of Serenity's closet. Mila herself wore her favorite pair of bellbottomed jeans, new ones she had gotten during Christmas. Her shirt was hidden behind her black zip up.