CհɑpԵҽɾ Oղҽ

A/N :  This is not like all the other August Alsina books it has a different story line but please read it completely!

Sixteen. Junior.Nerd.Has a Boyfriend for almost two years .And I ask myself how in the hell did I get here?How did I go from normal to this?

Ashtan Alison Alsina-Rowland .I'm the daughter of R & B heartthrob August Alsina and Kelly Rowland but mom gave up her singing days and became a doctor.

"You love daddy dick ,"my father August asked.

"Yes daddy,"I said looking up at him.

"Your so beautiful baby ,"he said as I smiled wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

I had just given him another blowjob the second time this day.

I got up as I crept back into my room and took myself a nice hot shower.

I've secretly been sexually active with my father ,I know its sick but I can't help myself.

His dick is just too good.

My mom Kelly works as a night doctor so by the time I get home from school she'd be just leaving to go in for work.

-

-
"Girl when are you gonna give Nathan the goods,"my friend Tanya asked as she posted her back up against the lockers.

"I'm not with all that, you know I only got eyes for them A's on my papers."

"As always but girl your sixteen its time to get out of this little comfort zone your in ,"Tanya said as I rolled my eyes.

"My folks wouldn't like it."

"Who cares what they think ,but you do have a fine daddy,"Tanya said licking her lips pulling her breasts up.

I laughed.

"My mom would kill you herself if she heard you say that," I said jokingly stuffing my binders in my back pack.

"Look we're almost seniors,lighten up let loose and most of all have sex with that Nathan fine ass."

"Gee okay Mother,"I said sarcastically rolling my eyes slamming my locker shut.

"Yeah take your shirt out of them shorts this isn't Elementary anymore."

"But I like it tucked in ,"I complained.

"That's you ,Tanya said switching her butt as her titties bounced getting whistles from the boys."

-

-

"Write about the worst and best thing that's happened to you this year,"my English teacher Mrs.Farrior said as the class groaned.

I sat thinking of the worst and best thing that's happened to me this year.

Like the worst would be me choking on my fathers dick and the best would be me making him cum,I said smirking to myself.

"Pst Ash ,"Nathan whispered as I looked at him.

"Got a pencil?"

I sighed as I dugged a pencil out of my backpack.

"I'm not Walmart, Family Dollar ,or Dollar Tree Nate .You ask me for a pencil every class period we take together."

"That's what girlfriends are for,"he said taking the pencil out of my hand.

And this is why I liked older guys.

NOTE:

This is just a thought.

5 VOTES?

NAY OR YAY

SHOULD I CONTINUE

COMMENT THOUGHTS IK ITS CRAZY.