𝟐- 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞.

The following day Meri woke up fairly early. Quickly looking around to see her siblings still asleep she quietly tip toed her way outside, walking out to the beach to watch the sunrise.

'No one was awake' she took note as i as she tried not to make much noise. She stood at the shore, admiring the waves and the beauty of the Pandora oceans. It was still and quiet, it was beautiful. Meri took in a deep breath, inhaling the salty air with a content smile.

She took a step forward, letting her feet soak in the water. It was cold, but it was nice, it was home. She took another step. She kept on stepping until her body was submerged up to her collarbone. Taking a deep breath in she fully submerged herself.

Meri didn't know how long she was out in the waters for, eventually she settled for floating on her back while staring up at the sky. Light had been shining for a while now, and she could hear the faint chatter coming from the village. Clearly she had been out there for awhile, because she felt the waters shift on her left. The young na'vi glanced over to see it was Tsireya, who greeted her with a pretty smile. Meri smiled back at her sister adoringly, moving to swim upright.

"Hi Reya," Meri greeted back. Tsireya continued, "I only just saw you! You should come hang out with us," she gestured towards the group behind her, and that was when she took notice of everyone on some rocks watching the two sisters. Everyone being the typical Ao'nung and Rotxo, but also the four foreign na'vi from yesterday, including Neteyam. He was a bit far, but she could see his chartreuse eyes all the same.

She averted her eyes back to Tsireya, faltering. Tsireya sensed her sisters hesitation, "Please! We need more teachers since Ao'nung and Rotxo keep messing around," she pleaded. Meri thinned her lips out in thought. After coming to a conclusion she sighed with a nod, and Tsireya cheered and turned around.

Meri and Tsireya swam their way to the group. The heir let her sister prop herself up onto the rocks before following her. She guided herself to sit next to her sister in-front of the Omaticayan na'vi. Tsireya introduced Meri in which everyone greeted her. Meri nodded in response shyly.

"We noticed yesterday that you guys didn't understand our sign language," Tsireya stated, referring to her and the other boys. "Today we will be doing a beginners lesson on how to sign," she finished off. Meri smiled proudly at her sister, pleased to see her teaching.

She decided to let Tsireya take control of the lesson, showing the positioning on how to do basic greetings which she copied fluently. Meri noticed the struggle from the four darker na'vi, and moved over to help the one infront of her, which happened to be a girl, seemingly around her age, maybe a bit younger.

"Here," she said softly, repositioning her hands until it was right. She then did the movement with her own fingers for the other na'vi to copy, and when she finally got it right, Meri did a small clap.

"There," she concluded. The other girl gave a small smile back. "You are..?" Meri questioned.

"Kiri," the girl said, and Meri tilted her head in wonder. 'Kiri' she thought. 'That's very pretty'.

"And I'm Tuk!" a little voice peeped up from besides Kiri. Meri giggled at her cuteness, "Hi Tuk."

Meri then turned her head when she heard obnoxious laughter coming from boys she knew all too well. She saw her brother and Rotxo cackling while pointing at a very frustrated looking Neteyam and Lo'ak. Tsireya attempted to call out to the pair but to no avail. She furrowed her brow bone before deciding to step in, calling out and silently thanked Eywa for being older and therefore having more power over them. The two quickly fell silent under the Meri's stare and she sighed. She took notice of the bewildered look Neteyam sent her but didn't say anything about it.