"Hey, Hinode?" Muttered softly the third year as the moon no longer interested her after minutes of staring at it, her eyes now being directed towards the first year. Said teen glared at her with his white lashes hiding slightly his dark blue eyes, showing her that whatever she was about to ask, she could keep it to herself. Misaki ignored his glare and asked anyway.

"Why did you choose to be a sorcerer?" Leoni only glared at her as he quickly took his katana against the bench to put it back at the side of his left hip, his feet taking him towards the location of their next mission with the girl following him by being at his side.

"I don't know how many times I'll have to repeat myself to make you understand that it's none of your business." Answered the swordsman, annoyance in his tone as he repeated himself for god only knows how many times the same line in the time span of four weeks.

Misaki let out a breath in anger and send back the glare Leoni was sending her way since earlier, her eyebrows in an unusual frown and her lips in a thin line as she couldn't help but feel annoyed at the way Leoni had answered so coldly, once again. She was used to his cold and rude attitude, but it didn't mean that it was less annoying.

"Seriously, what's your problem?" At those words, Leoni stopped in his track, glaring at the third year coldly, the girl, returning the angry stare. They kept silent for a moment, both of them waiting for the other to speak first while the wind went through their clothes and hair, making Misaki shiver once again from the cold breeze while Leoni wasn't fazed by the colder weather of the night. The two teens glared at each other's eyes, dark blue as cold as the night clashed with a warm chocolate brown that held anger towards the one that stood a couple of feet away from her. They stayed a few seconds too long like that before the first year broke the ice.

"I don't want your fake friendship. Get out of my face." Nearly spat Leoni, his patience running low. He couldn't support her anymore. Misaki was as fake as the fairy tales his mother used to narrate to make him fall asleep. He knew that she wasn't honest and genuine, despite the words of Satoru that were opposite to his. All of this happy friendly attitude was nothing but a facade. The only reason for her presence here was because of an order from the principal. Satoru had told him himself.

Misaki Hanaken was nothing but a liar.

The third year narrowed her eyes in confusion, her angry glare turning into a questioning gaze as she let out a genuine sound of confusion from what she had just heard. She stared a little bit more at Leoni, expecting an explanation, but after a few seconds of silence coming from the younger teen, she decided to speak.

"What do you mean?" Leoni scoffed at her answer, anger, and annoyance being the only emotions he could show at the moment, his eyes showing a hint of disgust, surprising slightly Misaki as she shivered at the genuine disliking he had for her.

Did he really dislike her that much?

"I know you're here because the principal told you so, don't act dumb!"Snarled the first year, rage and disgust being the two emotions Misaki could clearly see. She only stared at her junior, eyes wide open as she kept on listening to the yells of the younger sorcerer. His voice full of anger as he continued to spill everything he had on his mind at the moment, his brain no longer being in control of what was going out of his mouth, his anger taking control of his actions and words. Hanaken could only stand there, letting the yells of her junior into her ears.

It was the first time that she had seen him so expressive. So expressive in his words, his expressions, and body language. His hands moving around his body as he kept on yelling was telling her that he was overwhelmed by his own feelings. His frown, gritted teeth and stiff stance were telling her that he was angry, furious even. His eyes were telling her that he was disgusted by her and her 'fakeness'.