chapter two.

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲? 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐚?
𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞,
𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐢𝐭 ❞
— 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔,
𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘫𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘴.

❝ 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲? 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐚?𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞, 𝐜𝐚�...

𝟷𝟷𝚝𝚑 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸.

"I'm just so scared."Harry expressed his thoughts as he sat next to me on sofa in his dressing room, our knees were touching, as he rested his elbows on his thighs and looked straight.

I tilted my head to the side as I gazed at him. "What're you scared about, H?"

He sighed and dropped his head down, looking at the carpeted floor. "— I'm scared I'm going to let everyone down, doing an arena is a huge thing, and knowing that you and Son are going to be there for every show just adds even more nerves."

"I understand," I nodded my head. "But we've been at your shows before, and it may not have been an arena but it it was still a show, and you didn't care this much, so what's changed?"

Since Sonny had come into our lives, Harry had changed from what he was usually like when it was just me in the crowd, cheering him on with his friends and the thousands of fans clapping his name, he had changed and set his mindset that he had one extra person to make proud now.

"I just don't want to disappoint Sonny, that's all," He told me, brushing his leg a little bit closer to mine, the material of his blue trousers rubbing against the bare skin of my freshly shaven legs.

"I think the only one whose going to be disappointed is you, he's probably going to be asleep whilst your out there prancing around." I tried to make him smile and it seemed to work, seeing as a small smile tugged at the corners of his lips.