♡ ︎𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝙱𝙹

Start from the beginning

He only clutches his jaw when he sees Niragi stand up. He's agitated that he doesn't know what's going on given that he couldn't hear you, you two were talking rather quietly, it was something that he didn't expect from Niragi given that Niragi is - if not the loudest person then one of the loudest crazed people in the building.

It was like you and Niragi changed to polar opposites when you two see each other and it made Chishiya want to grip his hair out. "What is happening?" He questions himself, quite aggravated as he watched you kneel on your knees while Niragi unbuckles his belt.

Chishiya never felt embarrassed when it comes to catching people in an intimate scene and rather, he has never felt any different, in fact, it was normal to him, mostly in a place that gives so much freedom for people to do anything.

Now he's frozen, unable to move with his furrowed eyebrows and wide eyes forced to watch Niragi undo his zipper for his manhood to enjoy. Chishiya wanted to stop it, he felt enraged and disappointed but the shock value of his emotions got the upper hand and held him down to become a frozen figure.

Looking back at your knees, unable to look at the freed manhood of the man standing before you, you felt something has returned from the back of your mind - a memory you had pushed for a year with the help of your therapist is now coming back.

You then figured out that Niragi - or Sugu as he is gonna be called just for now is recalling a memory through a hallucination. A memory of when you took his first time - a reenaction.

On the rooftop, you kicked your feet back and forth with your hands on your side while Suguru plays with the strand of your hair, smiling to himself. You purse your lips as you look below your feet just to see two of your classmates up against the wall, a little too close to each other with their bodies barely holding some kind of clothing and their hair a mess.

"Sugu! Sugu!" You call out, pointing at the couple below you. "Do you see what I think I'm seeing?" You ask, almost laughing at the process of saying it. Suguru looks over your shoulder, his chin on your shoulder, and sees the two very intimate people.

His cheeks flared up into a red tomato, "Ugh... y-yeah, I see. Maybe you shouldn't point, it's quite rude to peek at an intimate moment."

He trails a finger on your shoulder, drawing invisible hearts on it. "And maybe you shouldn't kick your legs so much. We're on the rooftop, anything can happen." You pout and puff your cheeks when you look over your shoulders, "Why? It's not like I'll accidentally fall."

"Well, we don't want to wait for that to happen. Besides, that couple needs some privacy." He chuckles and pats your shoulder, standing up before you. He helps you stand with a hand.

Leading you away from the sensual scene, you two end up standing in a corner, close to the edge of the rooftop. There, you crouch on the heels of your feet. Still pouting, you put your cheeks in between your hands. "How can people do that in such a public place, let alone a school?" You complain, a little flustered from what you've recently seen.

Suguru giggles and sits beside you in the same sitting position. "Sometimes, people can't just keep their patience when they're with someone they're really attracted to."

"Do you know what it feels like to be that way?" The question caught your best friend off guard, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as a sign of nervousness, his already flustered cheeks only getting redder. He licks his bottom lip.