♡ ︎𝐞 𝐢 𝐠 𝐡 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝙱𝙹

ابدأ من البداية

Feeling the shiver in your skin, it reached your eyes and lips. Your lips start quivering and your eyes start to well in tears - his eyes are yours and there, you see yourself in those eyes that Niragi's seeing and can almost hear yourself with the ears he's hearing.

Without answering him, Niragi continues to giggle as a response and that's when you knew he answered his own question with the use of what he's desperate to hear.

'He can't see me anymore....' You think to yourself, 'and he can't hear me.'

Rather than taking another step away from him, you take a step forward. "Y/N, I miss you so much. Where have you been...?" He chuckles, spreading his arms for you to be tucked into a hug. He was happy to see you approaching and ecstatic to see you step forward.

"Yokohama." You answer, voice hoarse as emotions starts to bubble inside it - you couldn't tell which emotion though, it could be sadness, fear, empathic pain, regret, or nostalgia, maybe it can be all but you can't tell which is which to combine when you see yourself in Niragi's eyes - what a mess.

Niragi smiles, happy to hear your answer. "Sugu misses you so much."

You stop your track, observing his next actions just to see him stepping forward towards you. You failed to reply back but Niragi already replied before you, "That's right... I love you too.." he whispers before running to you, engulfing you in a tight hug. He giggles as he sneaks his nose into the crook of your neck, snuggling you closer.

Your arms made their way around Niragi and that's when you take yourself back to the past - although you were almost more afraid to look back at it, moreover be in it, you can't leave someone who's still suffering from it and that was Niragi. You breathe in his scent from his neck, almost tickling him as he giggles slightly.

Your eyes stare off at the ground behind him. You have to take him out from this hallucinating episode, you didn't know leaving Tokyo would take you this far but you didn't know if coming back to it was the right choice - though full of regret, you didn't think coming back to Tokyo was a bad thing.

You hug Niragi tighter and start humming close to his ear just for him to listen and gently pat him on the back with the rhythm of your humming. "Niragi..?" You call him, thinking that perhaps he will answer but he only ignored you.

You call him out again by his name, "Niragi?" No answer. You sighed, knowing it won't budge him, you knew what he wanted to be called but you didn't expect he'd only follow that nickname. "Sugu.."

"Yes?" He hums in response, squishing his cheek on your shoulder, giving a little ghost kiss on the shell of your ear, earning a pleasured shiver from you without you meaning to.

"How are you feeling...?" You speak slowly and quietly to match the potential language in his head.

"I don't know." He whispers back. You pat him gently again, fixing a tiny smile on your face.

"Don't worry..." you whisper before you ask again, "What's happening now?"

Chishiya narrows his eyes, clutching the edge of the wall as he watches the scene he isn't able to hear anything ahead of him. He can only watch and anticipate what's next but it looks like neither of you is moving. He's unable to see your face in the position he is in - but he's able to watch everything that happened.