embrace my lips with yours

let me know if you love or hate omniscient, i've been trying to challenge myself more in my writing.
love you guys and hope you're all well

march 5

omniscient

just after the sun had risen billie awoke with not a thought but her girlfriend in mind. she wanted her to have breakfast in bed, she wanted nothing more than to see dawn smile as soon as she woke up.

so she made, her mom's cinnamon roll recipe and gave her apple juice and fruit on the side, even though billie thought orange was way better.

and while she was away doing that, dawn was stirring in her sleep, dreaming of things she longed to forget about.
she felt glued down to her girlfriend's bed sheets as if she was being forced to watch her childhood— forced to reflect.

she wanted to wake up and luckily billie had done it for her. "dawn" she could hear her sweet voice slowly fading into her ears.
she hummed, as her eyes opened. she looked at the board in billies hand, dawn immediately gushed at the sight.

she sat upright as billie sat in front of her and laid the board of food down. "good morning" dawn says with a playful roll of her eyes.

"good morning beautiful," billie says, as dawn pops a grape into her mouth. "thank you," the ginger says, picking up her cinnamon roll and examining it.

"you made this," she asked, billie nodded as dawn took a bite. her eyes widened and she allowed a soft moan to leave her throat.

her girlfriend laughed at her, she admired and smiled as she did, because billie knew she was madly in love with the girl in front of her.

she knew that she'd love dawn for all of eternity.

"have a bite," dawn said, her mouth full and frosting somehow making it to the side of her face.
billie smiled "my owns in the kitchen," she says "you eat."

dawn only shook her head "here" she grabbed hold of billie's smooth face, feeding the delicious roll to her.
Billie takes a bite and dawn watches her in silence.

the two were undeniably cliche yet they seemed to not care. so with that, they shared the morning and a cinnamon roll in lull peace.
-
her hands on hers, and her chin on her shoulder— dawn was feeling an entirely new feeling. she felt warm in all of the unholy places. her girlfriend's breath hit her ear and her hands guided the clay on the pottery wheel.

billie sat directly behind her, sharing a chair like every cliche known to man.

"no dawn" billie chuckles, "like this" she so easily showed her how to correctly handle the clay. she didn't know how billie knew how to do everything.
dawn returned her hands to the wheel, doing it just as her girlfriend showed her.

"that's it," billie says, her breath directly on dawns chilled skin "just like that."
dawn inhaled deeply "billie please— you are distracting me with your evil words," she says.

billie laughed "my praise, dawn?"

"if that's what you want to call it," dawn says. billie laughed at her lover and said she'd stop even though she continued to do it for the rest of the time being.

finally, when the two had finished their not so pretty looking vase they yawned.
"we should never do that again," dawn says, billie laughs as her arms wrap around dawns waist "yeah— just for your sake though, not mine."

dawn rolls her eyes as she turns her head to look a billie.
the couple hadn't even been together a month yet dawn desired to kiss the girl in front of her. she felt if she didn't, she'd regret not having to.

dawn was still dying, hell she could die tomorrow, that is why she doesn't feel as if she is rushing with billie. she feels like this relationship is just right on the timing.

so she kisses billie.

she kisses her and it feels so good— like everything she'd been waiting for. billie goes numb as all she can feel is the taste of her girlfriend's lips, sweet, like candy.

both of them felt so incredibly soft like they were melting into each other right then and there.
billie clutched tighter and dawn dug her fingernails into her thighs to keep from touching billies face, as the clay still remained on her hands.

When the couple broke away, they let their eyes linger before their lips found one another yet again.

they kissed like it was the last thing they'd ever do like the universe were depending on them. dawn never wanted this to end, billie never wanted it to end.

they wanted to kiss until their world collapsed, until they died, and even then will their skeletons be found bound to one another for eternity.

815 words