Chapter 3 - ♡

Começar do início

"Hi, I'm Kuina. Nice to meet ya" Kuina said and shook my hand.

"You too Kuina! I'm Y/n!" I said and smiled.

"So tell me newbie, Do you want to tag along with us?" Chishiya asked.

"I would love to but I am already with Arisu and Usagi." I said.

"They can come too." Kuina added.

"Okay, I'll tag along then." I said and smiled.

"Hey, Y/n..Don't you need to participate in a game tonight?" Asked Kuina.

"You're right..Chishiya do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"Sure, Why not? A little game can't hurt." Chishiya said.

I walked up to one of the executives.

"Excuse me, What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Ann." Ann said.

"Right, Ann..Chishiya and I are going to join a game, Is that okay?" I asked.

"Sure thing, just don't die in there." Ann said and walked off.

Chishiya and I arrived. This time the arena was a subway. What game could we possibly play?

"From looking at the place we're at...The game could be clubs or..hearts." Chishiya said.

I looked at Chishiya. "What if this is a heart game?" I asked him.

"Then we will have to both survive." Chishiya said.

Someone else had just entered. His face looked so familiar. Wait a second..don't tell me its..I walked up to him.

"Excuse me, by any chance are you Oda?" I asked him.

"Yes, Who are you exactly?" Oda asked.

"It's me, Y/n!! from the six of diamonds!" I said in happiness.

"Wow! Hey Y/n! Seems like you're with Chishiya again." He said.

"Yes, we are going to play this game together!" I said.

"Are you two..in a relationship?" Asked Oda. I saw Chishiya's eyes wide open and he started to get red. Haha, That's so funny.

"No, No, No. You got it all wrong actually." I said.

"I would never like someone like y/n" Chishiya said and smiled.

"Registration is now closed. Total players : 3. Difficulty : two of hearts. Game name : Flowers. There is no time limit for this game."

It's a heart game..oh no.. I looked at Chishiya and then at Oda. I know we can do this.

"Rules : Only one player is allowed to board each train. Each train consists of 4 carriages.One of the 4 rooms is filled with a lethal poisonous gas. If entered without a canister of oxygen, it is Game over .Once a player enters a carriage, the door to the next carriage will not open for 5 minutes, meaning the player has to use up the canister no matter what. This essentially means each player will have to choose one carriage to enter without a mask, and hope that it isn't the carriage that contains the poison.It's Game Clear if the player passes all 4 carriages."

We all stepped into a train. I went into a room and luckily the poisonous gas is not in that room. 

                                                         36 minutes later

I survived! I am so happy!! I can't believe it! I actually survived a heart game. I really hope Chishiya and Oda are doing okay..I hope they didn't die..I waited 23 minutes and then I finally saw someone.  Wait..That's Chishiya!!!

"CHISHIYA!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!" I said and hugged him so tightly.

"Yes, I'm alive. I still can't believe you're alive." Chishiya said and let go of the hug.

It's been 2 hours and Oda still hasn't come out yet. 

"Y/n..I hate to say this but..I think Oda is dead.." Chishiya said.

No..No..No...Oda can't be dead!! 

"Why!!! Why out of everyone do they take Oda!!!" I said and i started crying.

"It's okay y/n...Oda is in a better place..or at least we think so." Chishiya said.

"Game cleared. Congratulations. We will now provide the players with a 2 day visa."

I can't believe it..Oda is gone..He was the very first person here in this world that I had met..Chishiya and I are heading back to the beach..I don't feel like doing anything though. I can't stop crying. It keeps coming out every time I am thinking about it.

"Hey! Chishiya! Y/n! You guys are back! What kind of game was it?" Kuina asked.

"It was a heart game. Y/n's best friend from when she started was in the heart game and died." Chishiya said and sighed.

"Oh..I'm sorry to hear that y/n. Chishiya will gladly take you to your room!" Kuina said.

I nodded and got up but someone pushed me back down.

"Do you have a problem or some-" I couldn't even finish saying what I had to say because of what they looked like.

"Oh I'm sorry, Did I startle you?" A guy with long hair and piercings said and laughed evilly.

"Actually, No you didn't. Now I'm going to my room." I said.

"I afraid not" The guy said and smiled.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" I asked.

"I'm Niragi. This here is Aguni and the other guy is Last Boss." Niragi said.

"Niragi, Y/n and I have some important business to do so if you excuse us, We'll be going." Chishiya said.

"Where do you think you're going?" Niragi asked and stopped Chishiya.

"Leave Niragi." Chishiya said and looked annoyed.

Niragi stuck his tongue out in a seductive way tords Chishiya. Chishiya took my hand and we went into my room.

A/N : This one is a bit longer. I apologize. I hope you all stay safe.